The Student Room Group

Another pandemic?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Synergy_
Ah, always knew you were a crackhead :beard: You've always had the personality of one. :rolleyes:
I will not feed into your addiction :whip:

C'mon maaaannnn, I need my fix, I'm getting the shakes :frown: :afraid:
Maybe the takeaway should be not to be pessimistic, but a realist and expecting a range of scenarios, including the unexpected whether that be good or bad? :wink:

Well I always expect the worst of everything. For example, Following the Hong Kong news, I think british people will get conscripted to the army in a war with China.
Coronavirus is the one time I didn’t assume/expect the worst and now look what’s happened
Reply 42
Original post by Lucifer11235
theres vegan alternatives

You may be vegan, but dont try to press it on others.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You may be vegan, but dont try to press it on others.

Prsom!
It’s got to be a personal choice!
You keep enjoying your lovely roast rabbit!
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
C'mon maaaannnn, I need my fix, I'm getting the shakes :frown: :afraid:

Then dance with the shakes! Shake what your momma gave ye :banana2:
Original post by Laurence010401
Well I always expect the worst of everything. For example, Following the Hong Kong news, I think british people will get conscripted to the army in a war with China.
Coronavirus is the one time I didn’t assume/expect the worst and now look what’s happened

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best in all honesty. But do not live in pessimism because firstly it is not realistic and it would just be a slow painful death :rolleyes:
Then dance with the shakes! Shake what your momma gave ye :banana2:

My mum gave me nothing. She abandoned me at the age of 2 and I had to fend for myself in the wilderness. It wasn't until 3 years later when some hiker found me half dead in the middle of the forest after being mauled by wolves. He took me in, sheltered me, helped me recover and get back on my feet, then I killed him. Killing was all I knew. I've been rehabilitated since tho. I no longer kill. Unless it's necessary ofc.
My mum gave me nothing. She abandoned me at the age of 2 and I had to fend for myself in the wilderness. It wasn't until 3 years later when some hiker found me half dead in the middle of the forest after being mauled by wolves. He took me in, sheltered me, helped me recover and get back on my feet, then I killed him. Killing was all I knew. I've been rehabilitated since tho. I no longer kill. Unless it's necessary ofc.

Curse that hiker :mad:
Cool story, man. But who said ex-orphaned-killers-who-have been-rehabilitated-and-randomly-tell-their-stories-on-TSR can't dance?

Curse that hiker :mad:
Cool story, man. But who said ex-orphaned-killers-who-have been-rehabilitated-and-randomly-tell-their-stories-on-TSR can't dance?

I said. And can you tell that woman to stop spazzing out please? It's making me uncomfortable.
I said. And can you tell that woman to stop spazzing out please? It's making me uncomfortable.

Mmm,so an uncredible source. I am also a ex-orphaned-killers-who-has-been-rehabilitated-and-randomly-tell-their-stories-on-TSR-yet-better-than-that-user-arthur-who-is-also-an-alleged-ex-killer, yet I can dance. :h:

Blasphemy :afraid: Her dancing is a work of art. Watch this please:

Laughing so much at a YT comment on that video :lol:

"Medicine commercial: Side effects may include, Internal bleeding, shortness of breath and even death

People in the commercial: 0:04"
Mmm,so an uncredible source. I am also a ex-orphaned-killers-who-has-been-rehabilitated-and-randomly-tell-their-stories-on-TSR-yet-better-than-that-user-arthur-who-is-also-an-alleged-ex-killer, yet I can dance. :h:

Blasphemy :afraid: Her dancing is a work of art. Watch this please:

You're a liar is what you are. BEGONE THOT!!

No I'll end up having nightmares.
You're a liar is what you are. BEGONE THOT!!

No I'll end up having nightmares.

I am not a liar. The hiker that found me taught me how to dance so he can use me as shooting practice when I had good reflexes/moves. :emo:
Thot???? :afraid:

Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 1.28.36 am.jpg

Don't you already have them from murdering people? It is only 10 seconds, you will die (in a good way) :rofl:
I am not a liar. The hiker that found me taught me how to dance so he can use me as shooting practice when I had good reflexes/moves. :emo:
Thot???? :afraid:

Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 1.28.36 am.jpg

Don't you already have them from murdering people? It is only 10 seconds, you will die (in a good way) :rofl:

The hiker that found you sounds like an absolute lad ngl

Btw I just gotta say, Jimmy Neutron is looking DAMN thicc :hubba:

Spoiler

The hiker that found you sounds like an absolute lad ngl

Btw I just gotta say, Jimmy Neutron is looking DAMN thicc :hubba:

Spoiler

Don't worry, I can recreate my experience for you, but I will be the hiker in the scenario and you me :diep:

Welp, there's a sentence I would've never expected to hear in my life. That was supposed to intimidate you, though :mad:'

Spoiler

Don't worry, I can recreate my experience for you, but I will be the hiker in the scenario and you me :diep:

Welp, there's a sentence I would've never expected to hear in my life. That was supposed to intimidate you, though :mad:'

Spoiler

Just shoot me straight in the noggin' mate, I'd rather taste death than be you.

Me? Intimidated by you and your memes? Loooooooooooooool great joke 10/10 would love to hear again.

Spoiler

Just shoot me straight in the noggin' mate, I'd rather taste death than be you.

Me? Intimidated by you and your memes? Loooooooooooooool great joke 10/10 would love to hear again.

Spoiler

Sorry, I fell asleep last night. Did you manage to find out what the banging was?

T-posing is a great idea. You should've just went outside and did that for an hour straight without flinching. I bet the person would've **** their pants at that sight :rofl:
L,kmjoihguyftdrserdtfy7u8i90oiuhygftdrsexdcfgtyhui90o-iu9hygrdt
ur jokinggggggg
Sorry, I fell asleep last night. Did you manage to find out what the banging was?

T-posing is a great idea. You should've just went outside and did that for an hour straight without flinching. I bet the person would've **** their pants at that sight :rofl:

Nope :no:

That's actually a hilarious situation to imagine ngl :rofl:
Reply 59
On a positive note, now that scientists have found this new strain, they are able to include it in the seasonal Flu vaccination, so it probably won’t have the same impact as COVID

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending