Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got a couple. Wish I had some money for the sale but I'm as broke as can be.

:no:

ReputationRep:
    YESS SALE. I got two tees yesterday AV and Sinister Dexter. Can't wait for them to arrive.
    Already got:
    Vincent's Van Go
    Infinity MPG
    Aesthetic Truculency
    In Case of Zombies

I'll cut back for a while now i think i have enough until my uni shop . Also remember only buy £18 worth of shirts at a time otherwise import tax is going to screw you over (someone has already mentioned this)

I really want Colour Coded Criminals and The periodic table one forgot the name, had food/drink names replacing the periodic table names.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixels)
    The periodic table one forgot the name, had food/drink names replacing the periodic table names.
    this one?

http://www.threadless.com/product/437/Tasty_Table

ReputationRep:
    Ha i love the tasty table shirt too, been wanting it for ages.

I use www.rethreaded.net to buy shirts that are sold out/cheaper than threadless direct. It's a buy/sell forum for threadless shirts
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    ooo that's pretty cool. i'll keep that in mind.
    is it because the shirts are people's casts off? e.g. they've bought the wrong size or they're worn and don't want them anymore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Trampa)
    ooo that's pretty cool. i'll keep that in mind.
    is it because the shirts are people's casts off? e.g. they've bought the wrong size or they're worn and don't want them anymore?
    Yeah pretty much. I've bought shirts from it in the past and all has been fine. As most of the people selling are in the US, you end up getting the shirts mega cheap (I got some for a fiver each).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saff)
    this one?

http://www.threadless.com/product/437/Tasty_Table
    That's the one . But I've bought enough for now so it'll have to wait :yep: .
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    They've reduced the sale to $9 on some designs! :eek:
    I'm happy there's nothing else I want if not I'd be soo cross! So what did people order in the end?
    I got:
    Sticks of Shame
    Bone Idol
    Runnin' Rhino
    Tief Fairies
    Russian Newborn

I have a feeling I've posted this before :s:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh is Runnin' Rhino back in stock? It was out when I checked.

I've never actually bought a threadless shirt direct from them despite owning 7...how weird!

ReputationRep:
    heyyy sorry for bumping the thread, just need some advice

I ordered a few of these shirts for me/my friends back on the 28th of august and they still havent arrived! :eek: :eek: I went for the express delivery and so it should've taken like 5-10 days.

Anyways, I e-mailed them and this is the response I got.

(Original post by Threadless)
    Sorry you don't have your order yet, but it should arrive soon. It was shipped on August 28th. Priority international orders typically take 5-10 days to arrive. However orders can take up to 5 weeks, as several of our packages get held up in customs. If your order doesn't arrive within the time frame, try contacting your local post or customs office to make sure your order is not being held. Unfortunately international orders sent postal are not assigned tracking numbers, but if the package is being held, the postal and customs office should be able to locate your order using your shipping address as reference.
    What should I do? Have I really got to wait 5 weeks? What if it doesnt arrive after 5 weeks? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Mine took quite a while to arrive for the customs reason. You've just got to wait
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    You should have a UPS tracking number, track your parcel yourself and you can see where it is. You can track your parcel online at ups.com or call on 08457877877 (i work for ups ) and they'll let you know where it is. Like they rightly said, if customs are holding up a pkg, there's nothing they or anyone can do and you'll only get your parcel once customs are done with it. I've never known that to happen though, I chose the slower service and mine have arrive with a £6 charge,which Royal mail have charged £11 for grr!

ReputationRep:
    Haha funny how I post in this thread and I get a letter regarding it two minutes later :p:

(Original post by La Trampa)
    I chose the slower service and mine have arrive with a £6 charge,which Royal mail have charged £11 for grr!
    Yep, I've gotta pay 11 quid too. Gonna head off to the postal place in a sec. Thank god my natwest card arrived today too eh? (2 weeks later!)
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Mine have arrived, mine have arrived!
    I'm going to wear 'Sticks of Shame' today! shame it's cold and no one will get to see it though

ReputationRep:
    There's a $12 sale on girls t-shirts until sunday.
    Anyone know if customs will charge for an order thats £18.90?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    no you shouldn't get a charge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redstar88)
    There's a $12 sale on girls t-shirts until sunday.
    Anyone know if customs will charge for an order thats £18.90?
    If that's including postage then no. But if the shirts themselves cost more than £18 then your liable to a customs duty charge.

ReputationRep:
    I love threadless
    Thanks for for reminding me of it though, I've been needing some new t-shirts and had completely forgotten about it :eek:
    I already have The Communist Party and More More More, I'll go and check out some new designs to order soon!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    The xmas sale has started!
    They don't say how long it's on for but yay it's here!
    Who's buying and what are you buying?!

ReputationRep:
    Noo I can't buy more tshirts, I promised myself I would stop! I think you only get charged customs if you order more than 2 at the same time?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.