Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yes because it'll go over the $40 threshold
    However from 1st dec, the limit is going up to £105 but you could still pay VAT (customs charges).

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok. Oh there's a record store in Manchester that sell certain Threadless shirts (called Vox Pop). My friend used to work there and got discount
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    lucky! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    All the good ones are gone

ReputationRep:
    There wasn't really one that i wanted to buy in the sale. Plus with the exchange rate being an all time low i'm a bit more reluctant.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Bumping an old thread!

Guys, the spring cleaning sale is on now!
    Who's going to buy what? and since the last time we all discussed, who's increased their collection?

ReputationRep:
    I've never bought from Threadless before but some of the designs are brilliant!

I know there have been a lot of sizing questions, but could someone advise me what size shirt would fit me? I haven't really got anything to measure and compare against their sizing charts. I wear a size 14 (probably closer to the 12 than the 16 end of 14), and have average size boobs. Any advice? When I measured against a shirt that was a bit baggy for me, it corresponded to the size L on Threadless, so I thought I should order a M. But in this thread, it seems like size M fits size 10, which I am not!

Also, can anyone tell me the difference between Threadless and TypeTees? The shirt I want is in the TypeTees section.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    get a medium or large.
    typetee and normal threadless are the same. the 'difference' is that typetee ones came about from 'quote competitions' or have established designers.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    *Sweeps cobwebs*

Just a reminder as they don't seem to have sent out an email this time round, but...
    The Threadless Summer Heatwave sale is on!!!
    Is anyone going to buy anything? I'm thinking of getting the 'Cookie Loves Milk' hoody because it's so cute!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.