The Student Room Group

Why did he follow, block then unblock me

A guy who hates me’s friend followed me. Then blocked me within 5 mins because the guy who hates me got angry at him for following me in the first place. 2 months later, he’s had an argument wit the guy who hates me and has unblocked me. Is he trying to tell me something
Reply 1
Sounds like dramaa. Id stay away, and block him.
Ignore behaviors like this. Don't ask, don't get involved, don't think about it.
Original post by Bananas999000
A guy who hates me’s friend followed me. Then blocked me within 5 mins because the guy who hates me got angry at him for following me in the first place. 2 months later, he’s had an argument wit the guy who hates me and has unblocked me. Is he trying to tell me something

stay away girl

Trying to play on your nerves, I'd ignore him and block him so he can't do this anymore.

Wow, he sounds so immature and dramatic. I agree with the above posters, stay away.
Ignore and block him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending