What I want to do in life??

Watch
username4179488
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Everyone constantly asks me what I want in life. I have no clue? I feel so stupid I don’t know what I want to do what I want to be. I’m doing my GCSES next year and I’m terrified everyone thinks I’m not but trust me I am. I don’t know what I want in the future. What I want to do where I want to go and I feel like the world is closing in on me. I’ve always wanted to help people, make a difference. I just really need someone who I can talk to that can help me figure out what I want. My friends mostly all know what they want out of life but I’m just here not knowing a single thing. I just need someone to talk to. I haven’t had a normal day in like ages my mind is constantly fighting to not just give up but it’s stressful I just feel like screaming
SAARH.A5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For the record, most people have zero idea what they want to do with their lives. They have not had enough experience to know the direction that they ought to take. You have time. Explore your interests and aim to pursue them.
Catlady5656
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
it might feel like everyone else around you has everything figured out, dont worry too much. in year 11 or 12 i had no idea what i wanted to do, just focus on your gcses and dont stress too much about whats ahead, you will have time to think about that. hope this helps.
Neethu Ann
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Christine_1)
Everyone constantly asks me what I want in life. I have no clue? I feel so stupid I don’t know what I want to do what I want to be. I’m doing my GCSES next year and I’m terrified everyone thinks I’m not but trust me I am. I don’t know what I want in the future. What I want to do where I want to go and I feel like the world is closing in on me. I’ve always wanted to help people, make a difference. I just really need someone who I can talk to that can help me figure out what I want. My friends mostly all know what they want out of life but I’m just here not knowing a single thing. I just need someone to talk to. I haven’t had a normal day in like ages my mind is constantly fighting to not just give up but it’s stressful I just feel like screaming
heyy its ok to feel like that, most people feel like they have no idea on what to do. Just try relaxing for a few mins and give time to yourself to figure out what you like doing. If you like helping people then maybe you could try out for social work related works. Its ok to take time to know what you want to do. Don't feel discouraged or demotivated by this just ask your family or friends to help you out on what your interest is. Try paying attention on what you like doing the most and maybe you will figure out. If you just ever wanna rant out just PM me.
username4179488
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Catlady5656)
it might feel like everyone else around you has everything figured out, dont worry too much. in year 11 or 12 i had no idea what i wanted to do, just focus on your gcses and dont stress too much about whats ahead, you will have time to think about that. hope this helps.
Im trying not to but it’s hard
Catlady5656
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Christine_1)
Im trying not to but it’s hard
you can message me any time if you havn't found someone to talk to about this. i think simply talking about your stress and anything you're going through will help you out a lot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.46%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (39)
14.34%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (79)
29.04%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.28%

Watched Threads