The Student Room Group

How to tell if a girl is a catfish?

I met a very beautiful girl but I'm not sure if she's real.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ask her to take a video call
Original post by Anonymous

If the pictures look fake or if she won't send you many. If she refuses to facetime. If she says she's home schooled. If she starts acting sexual towards you or doesn't give much away about herself. these are all signs she's fake their are more though.
video call, and if she refuses to dont face time, also be realistic, if you're ugly and poor , you wont land a beautiful instagram model
if she never wants to video/voice call or meetup
Reply 5
video call, and if she refuses to dont face time, also be realistic, if you're ugly and poor , you wont land a beautiful instagram model

she's not an instagram model. i'm a girl btw. she's 16 and i'm 15.
Reply 6
If the pictures look fake or if she won't send you many. If she refuses to facetime. If she says she's home schooled. If she starts acting sexual towards you or doesn't give much away about herself. these are all signs she's fake their are more though.

the first thing she asked was,"how's that ass mami?" but she did send me nudes on snapchat and they were real nudes.

If she never wants to video/voice call or meet up.
she's not an instagram model. i'm a girl btw. she's 16 and i'm 15.

even if shes not, if shes beautiful and hot, and you're not handsome or rich you wont land her , so dont bother
Reply 9
even if shes not, if shes beautiful and hot, and you're not handsome or rich you wont land her , so dont bother

i'm beautiful as well.
Ask her to send a live camera pic of her face with your full name written on her forehead in whiteboard marker.
Refuse phone/video calls and meet up. You can reverse image search her photos to double check she is real.
the first thing she asked was,"how's that ass mami?" but she did send me nudes on snapchat and they were real nudes.

sending nudes to a man shes never met. thats a sign shes a whore/ slut.
Original post by Lyndsey.95
Refuse phone/video calls and meet up. You can reverse image search her photos to double check she is real.

i did reverse her images and nothing showed up. the thing is that the website i met her on her name was "Jaelyn" and on her snapchat it's "Brianna'' i'm so confused.
sending nudes to a man shes never met. thats a sign shes a whore/ slut.

i'm a woman. lol im lesbian. she asked for nudes and said she'd send nudes back if i did.

take a photo from her account and put it into google images. If somebody else comes up then it’s likely to be a fake account
i'm a woman. lol im lesbian. she asked for nudes and said she'd send nudes back if i did.

oh ok sorry I didnt understand, if you want to know if shes genuine try and video call her and meet up in person
Reply 17

when she sent you pics on Snap, were they sent in the chat or were they actual snaps?
i did reverse her images and nothing showed up. the thing is that the website i met her on her name was "Jaelyn" and on her snapchat it's "Brianna'' i'm so confused.

thats extremely dodgy so theres a high chance she's catfish or just doesn't want her real name to be shown on that website
Original post by jas149
when she sent you pics on Snap, were they sent in the chat or were they actual snaps?

they were actual snaps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending