username4443906
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Emilia_bxxxx)
That’s very helpful!! Thank you Very much
another question I have -health. I wear glasses -are there any restrictions in regards to that?
You raise a fair point as at no point, apart from the medical questionnaire, I've seen nothing about tattoos, glasses, piercings etc. I might grow a mohican. (will never happen by the way!) private message me and we can chat and I'll tell you what I know. But I've been told 7 days on, 4 or 5 off. 10 hour shifts.
bil99
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by pcdc405)
Thanks. Been a long time coming. The only thing I've been told about training is there will be a few weeks at home training. I've got one course booked for end of August and I won't receive joining instructions until about 2 weeks before that. I should have my start date confirmed soon so in roughly 2 weeks I'll attend and do admin bits, have photo ID done and have a tour of the airport. When I can find some concrete information about the training I'll be doing I'll let you. As RTF is multi skilled I'm guessing there will be lots of training. It's all good though. Live and learn.
Thanks and all the best !!
bil99
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone passed their interview from May recruitment. I got 31 points and strong demonstration. Wonder is anyone is in the same boat?
Hi Emilia,

any news?

Bil
Emilia_bxxxx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
No news, how about you ?
bil99
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No news, how about you ?
nothing yet. I have emailed them they say they have no timeline to suggest when they would start giving offers again.
Emilia_bxxxx
Rep:
?
Im patiently waiting :-)
bil99
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im patiently waiting :-)
In the meantime, I have noticed in the other threads, people keep getting interviewed and joining a long awaiting reserve que.
Emilia_bxxxx
Rep:
?
I know, makes no sense ...
Swany
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Me too - on reserve list
Swany
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone passed their interview from May recruitment. I got 31 points and strong demonstration. Wonder is anyone is in the same boat?
Yes - I got 31 too and have been on reserve list - have emailed to ask of time frames or likely start dates and just been told will be contacted when posts available ... Really would like start ASAP but just not sure 🤔 when ...
bil99
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Swany)
Yes - I got 31 too and have been on reserve list - have emailed to ask of time frames or likely start dates and just been told will be contacted when posts available ... Really would like start ASAP but just not sure 🤔 when ...
did you apply for Gatwick ?
Emilia_bxxxx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by bil99)
did you apply for Gatwick ?
I applied for LGW few month ago and still no news :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads