Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KW90)
    ermm.. depends really on where your lectures are! i know that for me, it would be a 20 min walk to the geog building but then probably like 5-10 mins on the bus, although when i last went up for a visit we sat in traffic for aaaages and so the bus can end up taking longer than the walk would..but obviously it depends on how far you have to go for lectures i guess!
    Thanks KW90! I think for me would be more or less the same time (maths building is close to geography building)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucía7)
    Block C, first floor, door 5
    Should've checked this before registration.
    Put the TOTALLY wrong address in haha.
    Fingers crossed I can change it!
    Thanks c:

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it haha? I'm in tree court this year and was my last choice probably won't get a response from this but worth a try as I'm fretting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brionyjadeclark)
    How did everyone find it haha? I'm in tree court this year and was my last choice probably won't get a response from this but worth a try as I'm fretting
    Please don't bump old threads, and please don't post the same content across different threads.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 27, 2015
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.