EnglishMuffin_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Does anyone know what time UCAS will update its website after IB results this year?

I remember reading somewhere that because of the uncertainty this year, UCAS will update at 12:00 on the 6th to show if you've gotten into your choices - but I'm fairly sure that's incorrect or I might be misremembering it. Is it true that in previous years, UCAS didn't update until several days after results were released?

Good luck to everyone getting their results!
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by EnglishMuffin_)
Does anyone know what time UCAS will update its website after IB results this year?

I remember reading somewhere that because of the uncertainty this year, UCAS will update at 12:00 on the 6th to show if you've gotten into your choices - but I'm fairly sure that's incorrect or I might be misremembering it. Is it true that in previous years, UCAS didn't update until several days after results were released?

12:00 on the 6th is when your results will be released on the candidate website for you to check (although schools have access to them from the 5th).
UCAS will take a varying amount of time to update because different universities are able to make decisions at different speeds, and also there's always some people/schools who haven't signed up to get IB to send your results to UCAS/the unis and hence this delays things further since you then have to send it through once you recieve them. Any time from the 6th will be fair game essentially, sorry I can't be more specific!
Also if you're getting results, join in the results day chat thread here :ninja: :https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6576886
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by EnglishMuffin_)

If your UCAS still hasn't updated in say 24 hours, you should call UCAS and the unis to check that they have all the information they need and see what's going on.

If you miss your offer but your track doesn't update, I'd call your uni ASAP.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (165)
38.19%
Take autumn exams (132)
30.56%
Look for a job (16)
3.7%
Consider an apprenticeship (19)
4.4%
Take a year out (73)
16.9%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed