The Student Room Group

parties

i want to go to parties but im scared because these popular boys made fun of my forehead and i know they would be there and if they made fun of me in person it would make me so depressed but i really wanna have fun im not very popular
Reply 1
Don't go and keep on doing social distance until the virus is over
Reply 2
Original post by Lily.829
i want to go to parties but im scared because these popular boys made fun of my forehead and i know they would be there and if they made fun of me in person it would make me so depressed but i really wanna have fun im not very popular

Hi, I think go to the party.. never ever let someone else dictate the fun you can have.. hold your head up high and enjoy yourself with your friends.. these 'popular' boys are usually popular in highschool but once they hit real life nobody will care about them..

If you want to go, do it.. enjoy yourself and ignore them if they choose to say something to you!

I didn't enjoy or go out much when I was younger purely because I was so so worried about what other people had to say about me.. now looking back I regret it so much, the people who were bullies or popular do not make a single difference to my life now..

Please don't let them get to you! Be confident and have fun!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending