Post an opinion that will divide TSR

Scroll to see replies

Milk before cereal :yes:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by goldie2021
@Brutal Bee is a really kind and positive tsr user

Original post by Brutal Bee
I agree.

Yes, when she isn’t busy with her faux outrage and stinging then she is very thoughtful and warm. That tea-loving aunt we all need in our lives.
I love Niall and my Niall puns are lit :woo:
Reply 103
Samsung is better than Apple.
Original post by LiberOfLondon
No. For one, the majority of moderate nationalists (think SDLP and some Alliance members) are resigned to the fact that NI is in the union for the forseeable future and are more concerned with getting NI more autonomy within the union and/or with Brexit. It's really only the Shinners who actually see a border poll as being a big issue.
Also, I doubt the loyalist paramiltaries would accept a united Ireland if it did occur and I would, sadly, expect loyalist terror attacks on the Republic if that did happen. Furthermore, any referendum would likely be dominated by sectarian voting and would be little more than a nationalist headcount. Besides, given the cost to the Republic of integrating Ulster into the Republic, I'm not sure they'd even accept it.

I would say that the reason civilisation developed was, in part, due to religion. Cities likely sprung from small settlements, which themselves grew bigger because people came there to worship.

Yes, and I am a tesseract.
Bow down before your 4D overlord, peasants! :tongue:

Personally I don't have an opinion as such on NI but I'd defo say they should have a vote given the current situation.

Although referenda are advisory, I believe a border poll is slightly different (by law).

Tbh I'm of the view that if people opt to remain then happy days we continue as normal. Nothing else to be done
Original post by YaliaV
Who should be able to vote? Your last line is very dismissive and silly.

What a stupid post, who do you think would vote? Obviously people in Northern Ireland.
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Yes, when she isn’t busy with her faux outrage and stinging then she is very thoughtful and warm. That tea-loving aunt we all need in our lives.

Who are you and what have you done to Landy? You saying nice things to me lately has been quite surreal, won't lie.
Original post by YaliaV
Who should be able to vote? Your last line is very dismissive and silly.

The whole concept of a border poll is silly. If joining the RoI wins then the worst bits of nationalism come out of the woodwork. If staying in the UK wins then the same occurs but with loyalism. Not to mention that the process would be inherently divisive.
Original post by FRS500
Although referenda are advisory, I believe a border poll is slightly different (by law).

No. Parliamentary supremacy trumps everything.
game of thrones season 8 wasn't awful.
Water is wet
Harry potter is overrated
Lots of stereotypes are true
Who are you and what have you done to Landy? You saying nice things to me lately has been quite surreal, won't lie.

Stop pretending you don’t know I’m a certified sweetie pie.
Stop pretending you don’t know I’m a certified sweetie pie.

Unless you have a certificate to prove that, I am afraid I will pretend to not know what you are talking about.
Unless you have a certificate to prove that, I am afraid I will pretend to not know what you are talking about.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

not really a unpopular opinion.
@WoodlandSorcerer and @Brutal Bee would be best mates irl
^^ I–...I will never be that emo :haughty:
Original post by rxyaltyx
white chocolate is disgusting

**** off.

Quick Reply

Latest