The Student Room Group

Accomodation

Hello hope everybody is keeping well!

So I got a message from the estate agents saying rubbish needed to be disposed of as it was building up. The black bags of rubbish were left in the rear yard. The wheelie bin was all full that is why the bags were set next to it. The message said that if the rubbish was not removed by Tuesday, a charge would be debited.

I eventually made room and now everything is clear. I let the estate agents know about this and they said they appreciate the prompt response.

However I just realised there is 2 recycling boxes also in the back, would it be okay if they were left in the back yard for now, another flat also has theres out. There is just a bit of cardboard in it. I emailed estate agents, but no response. So just wanted to get a second opinion if possible.

Thanks!!
I wouldn't want to risk that chance and have them removed, or temporarily popped inside until you can sort it. Don't worry about what the other flat is doing, get the cardboard out of there for now.
Reply 2
Original post by Ghostlady
I wouldn't want to risk that chance and have them removed, or temporarily popped inside until you can sort it. Don't worry about what the other flat is doing, get the cardboard out of there for now.

No worries at all thank you!
Reply 3
There is some mould on the steps outside the property. Would this be an issue? Tbh the estate agents just said to remove the excess build up of rubbish. But I just want a second opinion.

Thanks!

Quick Reply