yamzbc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How much do pharmaceutical scientists earn annually?

I heard it’s not much and i’m wondering if it’s worth all the effort to earn that figure. Also what figure would you say is a good salary to afford a good standard of living.
Stuntman_82
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yamzbc)
How much do pharmaceutical scientists earn annually?

I heard it’s not much and i’m wondering if it’s worth all the effort to earn that figure. Also what figure would you say is a good salary to afford a good standard of living.
About £30k - £40k a year on average. Of course, the better you are at your job the more you earn. You can also take more managerial level roles which will add to your pay cheque. You could also diversify you income by teaching at university part-time.

Your standard of living depends on where you live in the country as well as your job. If you live in London £30k - £40k won't get you very far, but up North (Sheffield, Leeds, Newcastle) it's quite good.
yamzbc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Stuntman_82)
About £30k - £40k a year on average. Of course, the better you are at your job the more you earn. You can also take more managerial level roles which will add to your pay cheque. You could also diversify you income by teaching at university part-time.

Your standard of living depends on where you live in the country as well as your job. If you live in London £30k - £40k won't get you very far, but up North (Sheffield, Leeds, Newcastle) it's quite good.
thank you !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (64)
24.33%
Better than expected (56)
21.29%
Worse than expected (143)
54.37%

Watched Threads