The Student Room Group

Kanye West tweets he's running for president in 2020, Elon Musk offers 'full support'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Still better than Trump 😂
Original post by starrystudy
This is literally an elaborate scheme to get Trump to win again.
Some people are going to vote for Kanye, leaving Trump's opponent Biden with fewer votes, obviously, Kanye won't win so Trump will win. Kanye is literally known to be a huge fan of Trump, so I won't be surprised if they worked together to make this happen :frown:

The problem with that idea is that the people who would vote for Kanye are likely going to be in deep blue areas so any Kanye votes won't make much difference.
Reply 102
ice.jpg
The man is actually insane;

"First, West reiterated that he’s running this year under a new political banner, the Birthday Party, with Michelle Tidball, an obscure Wyoming preacher, as his running mate. West-Tidball 2020? (2/x)

"West said he has no campaign infrastructure and no advisors, other than @KimKardashian and @elonmusk. West already has plans for the latter: “I proposed to him to be the head of our space program.” (3/x)

"What would a West White House look like? Team of Rivals? War cabinet? Try Black Panther. “Like in the movie in Wakanda when the king went to visit that lead scientist to have the shoes wrap around her shoes. Just the amount of innovation that can happen.” (7/x)

"West also told me that he believes that “Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work.” (10/x)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2020/07/08/kanye-west-says-hes-done-with-trump-opens-up-about-white-house-bid-damaging-biden-and-everything-in-between/#34be0be247aa
Honestly, america is the best reality tv show ever. I’m just here for ittt
Original post by Drewski

"West also told me that he believes that “Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work.” (10/x)

So he's right in the evangelical midwest mainstream then. :rolleyes:

Something quite nasty about how Trump takes advantage of this foolish self-deluding man for his own strange uses. A psychopath at work. I'm sure West thinks he's using Trump.
Bob the Builder to run for Labour Leadership under the slogan

"Can We Rebuild Brexit Britain ? No, But We Will Still Get Paid"

btb.png
Lmfaoooo
Original post by Drewski

"First, West reiterated that he’s running this year under a new political banner, the Birthday Party, with Michelle Tidball, an obscure Wyoming preacher, as his running mate. West-Tidball 2020? (2/x)

"West said he has no campaign infrastructure and no advisors, other than @KimKardashian and @elonmusk. West already has plans for the latter: “I proposed to him to be the head of our space program.” (3/x)

"What would a West White House look like? Team of Rivals? War cabinet? Try Black Panther. “Like in the movie in Wakanda when the king went to visit that lead scientist to have the shoes wrap around her shoes. Just the amount of innovation that can happen.” (7/x)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2020/07/08/kanye-west-says-hes-done-with-trump-opens-up-about-white-house-bid-damaging-biden-and-everything-in-between/#34be0be247aa

Truth be told, Planned Parenthood was founded by a eugenicist who gave a speech on birth control to the women's branch of the KKK, so he's not far off.

The rest is completely and utterly batshit though. Wakanda? :facepalm2:
Original post by the bear
Bob the Builder to run for Labour Leadership under the slogan

"Can We Rebuild Brexit Britain ? No, But We Will Still Get Paid"

btb.png

:nah:

He's been furloughed.
Original post by LiberOfLondon
the women's branch of the KKK,

that would be the Karen Karen Karens ?

:rofl:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
He's been furloughed.

”Bob the Builder meets his new friend Crashy the Universal Credit Website”?

The Ku Klux Karens perhaps?

You can smell the Eau de Trailer Parc du La Virginie from here.
It was never going to go to plan because he didn't properly think it through.
It was never going to go to plan because he didn't properly think it through.

I'm pretty sure every sensible person recognised it was a stupid publicity stunt from the second he announced.
True. I was thinking he would go further than this and would actually get his name on the ballot, but he was never going to win.
True. I was thinking he would go further than this and would actually get his name on the ballot, but he was never going to win.

It was far too late in the process to bother really, if he'd gone in early enough and successfully got himself on ballots nationwide then it could have been regarded as a credible attempt at disruption but this half-assed attempt should never have been taken seriously.
I'm just staggered that people where gullible enough to actually believe he would run.
Amen.

Assuming they're supporting Tony Toni Tone that's going to be a weird gig...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending