How to get over someone that I will never see again

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Last week I met this boy at a hotel, he was cutest thing ever, his smile, his hair, his eyes, him 😩 he was perfect. He was really kind, smart, and funny. We hanged out for a few hours throughout the day. We even kissed. He was literally my soulmate. I want him so bad. I've never felt like that for any other guy. He was different. He made me happy for once in a long time. And then, I left and I didn't get the time to say bye or anything. I have one picture of him on my phone but that is it. I dont have his number or any other information about him. It was too good to be real. I've been thinking about him a lot, I miss him. Anyways, I know I will be better off realizing that I will most likely never see him again. Has this happened to you? And how do I get over him?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you have any mutual friends? Why didnt you get his number?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Do you have any mutual friends? Why didnt you get his number?
No he was a random guy I met. I didn't get his number because we were so caught up in the moment.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No he was a random guy I met. I didn't get his number because we were so caught up in the moment.
All you can do is try to move on :dontknow:
Partake in your hobbies, read, eat chocolate, text friends, etc- just anything to get your mind off it.
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know your heart is aching right now and you feel like you will never get over him. However there are other cute guys in other towns whom you have yet to meet. In the meantime focus on yourself, having fun with your friends, enjoying hobbies, learning stuff at school ready for the next exciting chapter of your life.

I have met some great guys on holiday but then we have forgotten about each other, knowing that to have a relationship would be impractical because of the distance between us. If it’s any comfort, I can’t even remember their names now?

It wasn’t meant to be, at least you know you will be open to love when you meet someone you have a real chance with.
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How old are you?
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
How old are you?
This would put it in a useful context, wouldn't it?
Habib__1971
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When you go to bed in nights , do you wish him to be beside you and sleep with you ? If yes , you fell in love with him and the only way to get over him is finding another guy to be your lover .
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Fortunately there is not just one boy like this, there are many. Get searching
SteveyStack
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Habib__1971)
When you go to bed in nights , do you wish him to be beside you and sleep with you ? If yes , you fell in love with him and the only way to get over him is finding another guy to be your lover .
Utter rubbish. She’s infatuated. Love takes months if not years and isn’t formed over a few hours. Infatuation on the other hand is
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (210)
38.53%
Take autumn exams (164)
30.09%
Look for a job (19)
3.49%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.04%
Take a year out (97)
17.8%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (33)
6.06%

Watched Threads