Gent2324
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been looking around and essentially i cant really find how much maths is in the ACA qualification and I'm interested to know how much maths is involved and how hard it gets?

Unlike most, i actually like maths so the more maths the better. If anyone could let me know of a topic in accounting thats the most mathematical or some exam questions id appreciate it (i cant seem to find any aca exam questions online) thanks.
SAARH.A5
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
From what I've heard about the ACA, there isn't really any heavy maths involved. The maths is relatively basic (add subtract, take percentages..) Nothing too much more complex than that. There's a bit more maths involved in the financial management module. These are the 15 ACA exam modules you need to complete.
What gets to people about the ACA is the sheer content - there is so much to learn and get your head round, but this is not necessarily mathsy, as you can see from the link provided.
Here are some ACA exam resources which might help. Check out this PDF.
You could check out the ACCA practice papers which are freely available online. Have a look at this for Advanced level & this for Certificate level.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (171)
57.97%
No they should not (89)
30.17%
Abstain (35)
11.86%

Watched Threads