AQA Chemistry A-Level Mark Scheme - 2017,Unit 4

Watch
username5336758
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi All,Just wondering if anyone had the AQA A-level Chemistry Unit 4 (Kinetics, Equilibria and Organic Chemistry) Mark Scheme for the Tuesday 13th June 2017 Paper? To be clear, this is the old Spec paper, and not the one of the new papers.Thanks
Pigster
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 05/07/2020)
Hi All,Just wondering if anyone had the AQA A-level Chemistry Unit 4 (Kinetics, Equilibria and Organic Chemistry) Mark Scheme for the Tuesday 13th June 2017 Paper? To be clear, this is the old Spec paper, and not the one of the new papers.Thanks
There isn't an "old Spec" for 2017.

Can you link to the QP?
username5336758
Rep:
?
Unfortunately I've only got a hard copy. Details on it are as follows, though:AQA, A-level ChemistryUnit 4 Kinetics, Equilibria and Organic ChemistryTuesday 13th June 2017JUN17CHEM401WMP/Jun17/E5
Pigster
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 05/07/2020)
Unfortunately I've only got a hard copy. Details on it are as follows, though:AQA, A-level ChemistryUnit 4 Kinetics, Equilibria and Organic ChemistryTuesday 13th June 2017JUN17CHEM401WMP/Jun17/E5
2017 was the paper that was only sat by re-sitters, so is tricky to find as they didn't release them in the same way as normal past papers.

Can you type out the first Q into a Google search and see what comes up?
Last edited by Pigster; 2 months ago
username5336758
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pigster)
2017 was the paper that was only sat by re-sitters, so is tricky to find as they didn't release them in the same way as normal past papers.

Can you type out the first Q into a Google search and see what comes up?
Absolutely nothing. I've tried that. This is the first question:

A and B react as shown in the following equation. 2A + 2B = C + D. The initial rate of the reaction was measured in a series of experiments, each at the same temperature. The following rate equation was determined. rate = k[A]^2[B]

Table 1 shows data from four experiments using solutions of A and B.

Complete Table 1.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (48)
14.37%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (46)
13.77%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (121)
36.23%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (33)
9.88%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
20.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
5.39%

Watched Threads