The Student Room Group

autumn gcse exams

I was meant to take my exams this summer but my mock grades were much lower than I wished them to be. So assuming that I would have to retake most of my GCSE exams in November Im worried about wether or not I have enough time to revise considering the fact that I didn't keep in touch with my gcse revision over lockdown. I worried that I would have forgotten everything and have to re-learn all the content.
I'm in the same boat. Quite disconnected and worried I'll have an uneasy start to 6th Form.
Wait are we all doing gcses in November💀I haven’t touched any revision or anything
Reply 3
I was studying my IGCSEs online even before the current situation happened and because I started at a random time (I'm in Australia so our school year is different) I'm sitting my exams in oct/nov as well and I'm still learning content for the first time now, so I imagine that you guys will all be fine if you start revising soon. Good luck!
Ahhh okay, me too, i didnt do well In my mocks but I don’t think I’ll retake. Definitely start revising from now tho. Even if you don’t have enough time to go over everything, atleased you revised something 🤷*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest