The Student Room Group

Marketing courses in uk

Can someone please suggest me some of the best uni for undergraduate marketing courses in UK?
Original post by Nathanscott123
Can someone please suggest me some of the best uni for undergraduate marketing courses in UK?

Hi @Nathanscott123,

I have attached a link HERE to the complete university guide's rankings for marketing courses within the UK. However as you can see ranking is done on a lot of criteria, I would definitely recommend looking into student satisfaction as this is how much current students have enjoyed the course.

Personally I have completed my undergraduate Business and Marketing Degree at Hull and couldn't have been happier with my experience there. As part of my course I had many opportunities such as exchange trips with other universities, a careers service specifically for the business school and frequent alumni events. I also got to experience creating work which was sent to actual businesses as part of Hull's 'Authentic Business Learning' which involved live projects with organisations such as Team GB, Young's Seafood, Pipers Crisps and many others. In addition to this I had the opportunity and support in completing a placement year with Jaguar Land Rover which provided me with relevant work experience I can utilise in my search for a graduate role.

I have also attached a link HERE for our marketing undergraduate course, it has a little pop up at the bottom linking you to our students who you can chat to about any questions you may have.

Best of luck,
Millie
Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending