The Student Room Group

Best classic Disney movie?

What do you think?
Robin Hood.
Also loved the Broadway version of Beauty & The Beast.
Original post by londonmyst
Robin Hood.
Also loved the Broadway version of Beauty & The Beast.

I went through a phase when I was about 7 or 8 of being obsessed with the Disney Robin Hood movie. I even had a toy bow & arrow and a green hat with a feather in it:smile:. I found their version of King John hilarious as well.:biggrin:

I also liked the Rescuers and the Rescuers Down Under, Fantasia & The Little Mermaid.
Beauty and the Beast.
Aristocats
Mulan
Reply 6
101 Dalmatians
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Mulan

This one and Dumbo. Of course, not the real films. I am talking about the cartoon films.
Cinderella and Snow White, the most memorable imo
Die hard
Reply 10
Lilo and stitch - wait i didnt read the word classic😂 in that case aristocats!
Edit*
(edited 3 years ago)
I used to be obsessed with The Little Mermaid however I do love The Hunchback of Notre-Dame 💕
I was obsessed with Peter Pan as a child, I even had the MS-DOS/Windows 95 game.

I also watched 101 Dalmatians most weekends on tape. :smile:
Original post by sunshinehss
I used to be obsessed with The Little Mermaid however I do love The Hunchback of Notre-Dame 💕

I’m amazed they got away with that, it’s really dark. If you actually listen to what Frollo is signing about in hellfire.
Original post by Hoodlum123
Die hard

Wow, I did not know that Bruce Willis had ever acted in a classic Disney movie. He was really ahead of his time!
Original post by Andrew97
I’m amazed they got away with that, it’s really dark. If you actually listen to what Frollo is signing about in hellfire.

Honestly!! Frollo is a flipping freak 🤕

But I think what I love about it, is the fact that it has dark themes and is different from your typical Disney movie.
Original post by sunshinehss
Honestly!! Frollo is a flipping freak 🤕

But I think what I love about it, is the fact that it has dark themes and is different from your typical Disney movie.

Yeah, what makes Frollo worse than villains like scar, cruella De Ville etc is that Frollo believes what he is doing is right. That makes him so frightening.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending