Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrVas)
    The Obviosuly were not that committed, and did not really want to do it.

These are what i call "Mhhh I have good grades, what can do? "Oh Ill do medicine it looks so prestigious Idiots".:yep:

:shifty: :shifty:
    DrVas - what other form are you going to be taking?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm tired. Night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    3 years?!? Woah, and there was me thinking 6 months was long! Sorry to hear about that, but I guess these things happen in life and you just have to pick yourself up and move on...
    Just smile and be happy, even when you aren't inside!

*Well, it works for me!*
    Yeah, well, it's all very complicated and there is a chance we'll get back together in the future but at the moment, I have bigger fish to fry in getting my grades for Med
    I'm fine Enjoying the time with friends, family and new found freedom of flirting

ReputationRep:
    Aaarrghh the WHOLE of biology coursework to do.. TONIGHT!
    Iv just lost motivation for everything...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Yeah, well, it's all very complicated and there is a chance we'll get back together in the future but at the moment, I have bigger fish to fry in getting my grades for Med
    I'm fine Enjoying the time with friends, family and new found freedom of flirting
    Great to hear! I've seen better days, but i guess I'm fine too! Med interviews are extra scary though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprout_hair)
    Aaarrghh the WHOLE of biology coursework to do.. TONIGHT!
    Iv just lost motivation for everything...!
    OMG - you've reminded me! I have to do my bio coursework, from scratch, by the 19th! Damned coursework!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ahh sorry to hear that you split up...but yeah, there's always the future what's he planning to do?
    and enjoy your girly night in! i've been trying to plan one of those with my friends for a while but there's never a good time to do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    ahh sorry to hear that you split up...but yeah, there's always the future what's he planning to do?
    and enjoy your girly night in! i've been trying to plan one of those with my friends for a while but there's never a good time to do it.
    Medicine, ironically enough! He's not heard anything though, so I think me getting interviews and an offer might have had something to do with things because everything started turning sour about the same time that I got my first interview.
    Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it The peeps that I'm seeing are the most amazing girls, I will really miss them when we go off to out prospective unis

So, to keep on topic, how is everyone's revision for Jan exams going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    OMG - you've reminded me! I have to do my bio coursework, from scratch, by the 19th! Damned coursework!!!!!!
    Mine's from scracth.. TONIGHT!!
    Only i know teachers are going to give it back to me so.. woops.. just lost motivatin again.

ReputationRep:

Its going No Were, at ALL.

ReputationRep:
    thank god, i have no january exams except general studies

ReputationRep:
    Medicine, ironically enough! He's not heard anything though, so I think me getting interviews and an offer might have had something to do with things because everything started turning sour about the same time that I got my first interview.
    Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it The peeps that I'm seeing are the most amazing girls, I will really miss them when we go off to out prospective unis

Revision!?
    Are you kidding me, it's the last thing on my mind right now
    I've promised myself to start after both of my upcoming interviews.
    I need a stress free day
    I feel so exhausted.
    Jan 25th shall have to be a day of sleep :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Make_It)
    Revision!?
    Are you kidding me, it's the last thing on my mind right now
    I've promised myself to start after both of my upcoming interviews.
    I need a stress free day
    I feel so exhausted.
    Jan 25th shall have to be a day of sleep :rolleyes:

You have 3 interviews yet you complain.

I wish i was you.!!! (A Lot)

ReputationRep:
    all my exams are in the summer

tbh i don't see why schools do them so early. fair enough it does take weight off the summer exams, but i'd rather just spend one period of the year revising than have it all spread out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

tbh i don't see why schools do them so early. fair enough it does take weight off the summer exams, but i'd rather just spend one period of the year revising than have it all spread out.
    I actually quite like Jan exams - I always get too hot in the Summer.

ReputationRep:

that's exactly how i feel about it. i think that if i had exams in january, i'd actually go crazy; the fact that they're in may/june means that the ucas shebang is out of the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrVas)
    You have 3 interviews yet you complain.

I wish i was you.!!! (A Lot)
    Don't get me wrong, I'm really grateful for my interviews.
    I complain about my exhaustion.

Hopefully some will be coming your way soon.

ReputationRep:

Really?

Oh asif! I'd much rather have two, more diluted periods of revision. Plus, if you bugger up on an exam, you can have another go in summer, so there's a bit of pressure knocked off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    Really?

Oh asif! I'd much rather have two, more diluted periods of revision. Plus, if you bugger up on an exam, you can have another go in summer, so there's a bit of pressure knocked off.
    Kinkerz, have Keele still not given you their decision!?
    I'm frustrated for you!
    [I sound very stalkerish :p: ]

ReputationRep:
    Not very well...

Can't concentrate on revision, or build up any motivation.

Is it me or is revision completely soul-destroying?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.