Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Its fun to imagine what i would do if i had an offer...Kinda like that million dollar lottery question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Congratulations! Really pleased for you, I bet it was worth the wait!
    6 weeks? Oh, yeah - it sure was!!!!! Thanks soooo much - i suddenly feel so warm inside!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    Congrats too DDD, u sure deserve it!
    I'm savouring every last ounce of it - I seriously am stunned! I mean woooooooooooooooah, Med School here I come. And the offers AAA including an A in Bio or Chem - oh, yes!!!!! Woah, woah, woah - this is so shocking!
    Yeah, the rest - don't worry, you'll hear of your offers very soon! Good luck everyone!
    Congrats! AAA seems really high to me though, it means that there's no room at all for a slip-up! Ah well just means that hard-core revision will have to be done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilentGirl)
    Its fun to imagine what i would do if i had an offer...Kinda like that million dollar lottery question.
    Same here! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    i have been down the whole day thinking of my bleak future (it seems like it)..
    Now i have lighten up a bit seeing everyone so happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahrukh24)
    Congrats! AAA seems really high to me though, it means that there's no room at all for a slip-up! Ah well just means that hard-core revision will have to be done
    True true - lucky that I'm doing 7 subjects though, so i can concentrate on 3 and mess up the rest!

Only kidding - gotta remain strong!

But thanks so so so much - I am numb with complete and total shock! Did you apply to KCL?

ReputationRep:
    i always think about what my reaction would be if i got an offer or if i opened my last letter telling me i had a rejection. i just know that whatever happens i would fall to the floor and cry regardless of the outcome the outcome.

ReputationRep:
    adream - are you doing 7 a levels?

ReputationRep:
    i have been down the whole day thinking of my bleak future (it seems like it)..
    Now i have lighten up a bit seeing everyone so happy.
    SG, I think you have a very very good chance of getting into SGUL! Even though you might think 'Gah, waiting list,' I'm more than confident that they'll take you! I know loads of amazing applicants who've been interviewed there with straight rejections - so I'm pretty confident you will get in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm88)
    i always think about what my reaction would be if i got an offer or if i opened my last letter telling me i had a rejection. i just know that whatever happens i would fall to the floor and cry regardless of the outcome the outcome.
    Phew ! Looks like im not the only one having a 2 mintue of day dream over a non existant offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm88)
    adream - are you doing 7 a levels?
    Errr, yep! Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, History, English Literature and Crit Thinking!

Fun, fun, fun!

ReputationRep:
    True true - lucky that I'm doing 7 subjects though, so i can concentrate on 3 and mess up the rest!

Only kidding - gotta remain strong!

But thanks so so so much - I am numb with complete and total shock! Did you apply to KCL?
    yeah I was interviewed on the same day as you! I normally check this forum before i check track so that i can be prepared about what i'm going to see, but there was nothing about offers and no emails either. Luckily I checked track and saw an offer so I rushed here and told everyone to check lol. But if you're doing 7 then surely you would get an AAAC offer like me? Not just 3 a's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    You have no idea how much I love you for saying that.

Does that mean I get to have an offer ! May be not unless you are the chief of medicine - its like 30-40 more years haha. Nah, im good waiting till MAY !
    Ok Doctor Dom dom. You better met your offer so that i can keep calling you that. Dont wana make a fool out of myself (not to mention you!!:eek: ).

ReputationRep:
    Phew ! Looks like im not the only one having a 2 mintue of day dream over a non existant offer.
    i must admit... after visualising what i would do if i get an offer, i then go on to think what i would say to all of my teachers who have doubted me or told me im not good enough. i don't know if i'd take the "ha in your face approach" and graciously accept the fact tha they were wrong lol

ReputationRep:
    Errr, yep! Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, History, English Literature and Crit Thinking!

Fun, fun, fun!
    whoa i'm just about coping with 3 - i bet that really impressed the admissions tutors.

ReputationRep:
    SG, I think you have a very very good chance of getting into SGUL! Even though you might think 'Gah, waiting list,' I'm more than confident that they'll take you! I know loads of amazing applicants who've been interviewed there with straight rejections - so I'm pretty confident you will get in!
    Thanks ! I very much hope that too.

Im so happy seeing people getting offers after weeks of waiting. Can you imagine what would i do if i end up with one after a few months of waiting? Hope that day comes.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm88)
    i must admit... after visualising what i would do if i get an offer, i then go on to think what i would say to all of my teachers who have doubted me or told me im not good enough. i don't know if i'd take the "ha in your face approach" and graciously accept the fact tha they were wrong lol
    oh, say in your face
    though make sure you get the grades if you do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm88)

Hmm, yep, i think i can associate an offer witht he glory of my life and rubbing it in everyone's face whoever had doubts over my potential.

But, i guess, i will be too busy being happy and smiling forever till I hit the reality of a hospital.

ReputationRep:
    i've only applied to 3 medical schools and all of them have told me that my interviews are likely to be in february/march time. they will not interview me before then which i suppose is good because of jan exams but im getting jealous now knowing that i cant post on the offer thread myself until late march/april time. im really finding these months difficult at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm88)
    i've only applied to 3 medical schools and all of them have told me that my interviews are likely to be in february/march time. they will not interview me before then which i suppose is good because of jan exams but im getting jealous now knowing that i cant post on the offer thread myself until late march/april time. im really finding these months difficult at the moment.
    Only 3?!? Woah, why's that?
    But don't worry - keep focused and calm, and trust me 3 OFFERS will come rolling in!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.