Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I hope everyone has a brilliant Christmas too And for those of you that haven't had any luck this year in the applications cycle, I hope 2009 brings better days (and those with interviews/offers I hope the luck continues!)

Everyone on here is really supportive of one another and I think we have a really nice community feel between us 2009 applicants Just to say thank you to everyone for all your help and support throughout 2008, it really is very much appreciated. I hope that we continue to help each other between the highs and lows throughout the admissions cycle and into our lives as medical students

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Yup, I hope everyone has a brilliant Christmas too And for those of you that haven't had any luck this year in the applications cycle, I hope 2009 brings better days (and those with interviews/offers I hope the luck continues!)

Everyone on here is really supportive of one another and I think we have a really nice community feel between us 2009 applicants Just to say thank you to everyone for all your help and support throughout 2008, it really is very much appreciated. I hope that we continue to help each other between the highs and lows throughout the admissions cycle and into our lives as medical students
    Right on!

I dont rememebr seeing such a close knit med community last year. We should defo keep it up.

Good luck. Hopefully we all make it at the end.

ReputationRep:

:clap2: :clap2:

:merryxmas: :santa3: :snowman: :xmas: :present: :holly: :reindeer: :mrfreeze: :tree: :candycane: :snowman2: :cracker: :xmasgrin: :holly2: :snow: :claus: :mrssanta: :mistletoe: :snowm: :holly: :merryxmas:

ReputationRep:
    We all love each other :yay:

Well Said Scaryhair.

We are the 2009 applicants (the best EVER)

ReputationRep:

*wipes away a tear*

Well said. I really agree. :holly:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    We haven't finished learning everything for Physics in January, but our teachers are convinced there's nothing to worry about. :rolleyes:
    hmmm good luck with that Anything they haven't taught you probably could be self taught reasonably well

(Original post by Holsy)
    I just got an invite to an interview from Leicester through the post! :dance: Yaaay!

Best Christmas present ever. :grin:
    Well done Hope it goes well for you

Merry Christmas Everyone

ReputationRep:
    merry christmas everyone
    have a good one!

ReputationRep:

*weeps here*

Very well put scaryhair!

And merrrrrrrrrry Christmas everyone and a happy New Year!

Good luck with everything! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holsy)
    Thannnkkk you! Ohhh I'm so happy. :suith:

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas. :grin:
    Congrats on your interview
    One step closer

Merry xmas everyone, and Good LucK!

ReputationRep:

That's really nice, really sums up this forum Well said, happy christmas everyone, hope there's good news all round in the new year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    I dont love you.

Jokes...

Nah, Im serious.
    the massive sympathy circle jerk on here makes me vomit

kidding

no, seriously

ReputationRep:
    OOh, dear me, disappear for a day and look what happens!

Congrats Holsy! Also, Merry Christmas everyone, we deserve it

xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I dont love you.

Jokes...

Nah, Im serious.
    Bakman Approves this post!

ReputationRep:
    I dont love you.

Jokes...

Nah, Im serious.

I Was mostly Referring to the females.

Jokes...

Nah, Im serious.

ReputationRep:
    You would.

Whore.

ME (no way i would never do such a thing)
    :rolleyes:

No point in lying. (one of my mates tell me ill become "housewives favorite")

ReputationRep:
    So this the medicine forum. Interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Bakman Approves this post!

So typical of you.

Batman is the *real* legend..:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilentGirl)
    So typical of you.

:O that is taboo round these parts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilentGirl)
    So typical of you.

:eek:
    you shall feel the wrath of the bakman!!!!!!

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    you shall feel the wrath of the bakman!!!!!!

LOL
    OoOh Its On :p: Is it the new theme tune of bakman? :toofunny:

Batman the true hero..

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.