The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4040
jonnyofengland
After that stunt my guess is that it will be perma-banned now.

He may well come back with another account, but so long as he keeps his head down and doesn't make it too obvious that he is ADREAM, he could well stay.

And his ability to post on TSR will be nothing but A-DREAM. :laugh:
Reply 4041
wait. i'm confused. ADREAM got banned and came back as someone else and got banned again?
:s-smilie:
ps. terrible joke, bakman.
I'm not really sure what ADREAM did to get himself banned :s-smilie: It's all confusing to me, I don't think I was online at the time, so I'm going to continue boogieing on down to ABBA during my break from Chemistry revision!
How is everyone else's revision going?
Isometrix
mods are able to see people's IP addresses anyway so if they wanted they could tell if he's made another account by matching the IP. i think he's allowed to make another account as long as he behaves himself.

Yeah. So long as you don't give them a reason to get suspicious and do an IP check, you could theoretically have as many dupes as you wanted.
Reply 4044
scaryhair
I'm not really sure what ADREAM did to get himself banned :s-smilie: It's all confusing to me, I don't think I was online at the time, so I'm going to continue boogieing on down to ABBA during my break from Chemistry revision!
How is everyone else's revision going?

yayy ABBA! although i tend to start dancing in the middle of my revision...whoopsie.
lotusx
yayy ABBA! although i tend to start dancing in the middle of my revision...whoopsie.

Haha, I made the mistake of watching Mamma Mia! a few nights ago and I STILL can't get any of the songs out of my head.
Upside though, I always end up dancing around manically and singing at the top of my voice so at least it's burning a few excess christmas calories :p:
Reply 4046
scaryhair
Haha, I made the mistake of watching Mamma Mia! a few nights ago and I STILL can't get any of the songs out of my head.
Upside though, I always end up dancing around manically and singing at the top of my voice so at least it's burning a few excess christmas calories :p:

much as I love Mamma Mia!, the thought of Pierce Brosnan butchering SOS makes me want to scream!
Oh yeah, plugging in the ipod speakers and having a good dance in the kitchen is my form of exercise :biggrin: to hell with the gym!
I'm quite interested as to how ADREAM got banned in the first place...
Reply 4048
Baki
Nah. I think Adream account was temp. banned.

Not anymore after they Ban your dupe you get HAPDCORE Banned on both accounts and Semi IP banned.

He will be back in a week or so, with a different name.
DrVas
Not anymore after they Ban your dupe you get HAPDCORE Banned on both accounts and Semi IP banned.

He will be back in a week or so, with a different name.

How on earth do you know? :p:
So are we 100% sure that the imposter is ADREAM?

Most unlike him...
lotusx
much as I love Mamma Mia!, the thought of Pierce Brosnan butchering SOS makes me want to scream!
Oh yeah, plugging in the ipod speakers and having a good dance in the kitchen is my form of exercise :biggrin: to hell with the gym!

Oh god...Pierce Brosnan singing. What's worse? Pierce Brosnan in a CATSUIT singing! I can't watch his Bond films and look him in the eye anymore :p:

Grrr at ADREAM, especially after I found that link for him...:mad:
Reply 4052
Toiletpaper8

A similar way to the way jjkkll was banned.

Abuse of members, but he also spammed H&R All day.
DrVas
A similar way to the way jjkkll was banned.

Abuse of members, but he also spammed H&R All day.

Yea but jjkkll was genuinely abusive...

I can't remember the last time ADREAM was :p:
Toiletpaper8

check out his H&R antics..
Reply 4055
scaryhair
Oh god...Pierce Brosnan singing. What's worse? Pierce Brosnan in a CATSUIT singing! I can't watch his Bond films and look him in the eye anymore :p:

Grrr at ADREAM, especially after I found that link for him...:mad:

erckkk. have to say, colin firth being gay at the end was slightly cringey as well. i have a thing against Bond, so i don't have that problem, haha!
well, maybe he'll learn his lesson and come back and be...er, normal.
Isometrix
check out his H&R antics..

I can't find him on the members list :rofl:
Reply 4057
Toiletpaper8

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=183319
Toiletpaper8
So are we 100% sure that the imposter is ADREAM?

Most unlike him...

Yeah - after about his second post I got him to fess up to it via PM, and then warned him that he'd get banned again if he didn't stop being a :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2:. But some people never listen...

Toiletpaper8

Just go to one of his previous posts on this thread and click on his profile.
poor ADREAM, so misunderstood.

Latest

Trending

Trending