Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanjetti)
    What! Iso mate, I don't know what to say, so far from what I see from my friends and stuff the Cambridge admissions process looks distinctly dodgy. There's always a bit of luck involved, I can't believe it...chin up dude, I have full confidence you'll get a place elsewhere of your three, and end up an absolutely awesome medic. Same for you Kelly and TP (and anyone else I've forgotten to mention!)! You two will be fine, let's keep our fingers crossed!

And Cambridge definitely does NOT guarantee you'll make a great medic :p:
    tis a sad day.

oh well, it's the end of a journey. but also the start of a new one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shriya)
    i get 20.8 by this method,the mark scheme says 25dm^3
    I get 25dm^3 with that method

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    tis a sad day.

oh well, it's the end of a journey. but also the start of a new one.
    Thats such an epic line!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanjetti)
    I get 25dm^3 with that method
    yeah thats fine thanks,i got the answer now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Thats such an epic line!
    Iso is officially epic. 'Tis a great shame that Cambridge are too blind to see it!

ReputationRep:
    lol ben.small.small got banned

unusual?

ReputationRep:

unusual?
    he obviously hasn't realised yet that the mods tend to find out about dupes, and each dupe results in a longer ban for the original account :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Matalan :rolleyes: Not the most stimulating job in the world, but it brings in a little money
    try b&q lol, not only is it freezing all the time, but because i stand behind a counter with a dumb scanner i automatically become everyones biaaaaaa*ch lol

ReputationRep:

unusual?
    He'll be back again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badger stripes)
    try b&q lol, not only is it freezing all the time, but because i stand behind a counter with a dumb scanner i automatically become everyones biaaaaaa*ch lol
    ahh working the drive-thru on mcdonalds for 8 hours at a time is freeeeeeezing. and repetitive. and god, it puts you off wanting coke for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    Also, does anyone have any ideas when UCL start interviewing people with less than 19 in the BMAT or giving out their rejections?

Someone told me they let the modules be finished first, but I don't know.
    From what i remember.

People who get rejected from UCL wont hear till the very end of the cycle now, which was April Fools Day last Year.

But i suspect that interviews for non 19ers should be sent out in January as well, as those with 19 don't need any extra reviewing to get an interview, where as the rest do.

But think of it another way getting a UCL interview without 19 means they actually Like you and want to give you an offer. (They are not just interview you because they have to)

ReputationRep:
    i am confused,my offer says i need AAA in any 3 of physics,chem,biology and maths.

so,what about my 4th a level? is there no minimum grade that i need to get for it?

ReputationRep:
    i am confused,my offer says i need AAA in any 3 of physics,chem,biology and maths.

so,what about my 4th a level? is there no minimum grade that i need to get for it?
    No, unis often only give out offers for three a levels, they don't take your fourth into consideration generally speaking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    No, unis often only give out offers for three a levels, they don't take your fourth into consideration generally speaking
    :ditto:

Just to add that if they do recognise four A-Levels, they tend to give out AAAC offers instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kathryn128)
    :ditto:

Just to add that if they do recognise four A-Levels, they tend to give out AAAC offers instead.
    so will i still meet my offer conditions, if i get a U in say physics?

ReputationRep:
    so will i still meet my offer conditions, if i get a U in say physics?
    yup thats the beauty of it! im in the same position as u with a AAA offer in the same four subjects and will most likely be doing the worst in physics! is this offer for queen mary by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    oo sorry i mean barts and the london (just thot i'd correct myself before i get abuse hurled at me!)

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone with a Dundee interview tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    Which B&Q do you work at?

People expect you to be an expert on everything.
    one in huddersfield :/ i got holidays though for the next two weeks for exams YES!!!! ... but kinda, noooo at the same time because its exams :confused:

ReputationRep:
    oh and does anyone know whats going on at the enigma that is leeds university? anyone know when they usually reject or anyone thats got rejections? or if theyve given out all their interviews .. ?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.