Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    **** I'm screwed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I really do. I calmed down by using this herbal thing my mum gave me for before exams. It tastes gross though.
    ooh. nice :p:
    but i find food really really helps more than tea.
    haha does it show i love food? :p:

(Original post by Gangsta Boogie)
    Did anyone hear not feel like revising in the morning when it was sunny outside, actually blue skies everywhere ( obviously, depends on where you live. If up North then obv. no Sunlight ). I think I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder
    i think i have that disorder too

ReputationRep:
    How do I change my location, I don't want to live in Moss Side and I don't want to be seen as a chav?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like to revise in daylight at all, I'll close the curtains and put the light on, especially if it's a dull, grey sky.

Are you from Moss side? As in Manchester? If so, haii!

I think the location thingy is under "my account".

ReputationRep:
    No I live in Crumpsall, you know that place I'm guessing?

ReputationRep:
    Aaah yes.

A gang came from moss side and attacked someone from my college with an axe once last year. He wasn't killed, somehow. They did it in the park next to the college. Scary.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise how many troglodytes there are here...

ReputationRep:
    Erm...

What gives you that impression? Generally people on here seem nice people. I had my little moment but other than that I'm peachy.

ReputationRep:
    Erm...

What gives you that impression? Generally people on here seem nice people. I had my little moment but other than that I'm peachy.
    As in, cave-dwellers.

The whole staying away from sunlight thing, etc :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myoclonic Jerk)
    I didn't realise how many troglodytes there are here...
    what's troglodytes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myoclonic Jerk)
    As in, cave-dwellers.

The whole staying away from sunlight thing, etc :p:
    Ohh! I thought you were calling us all dragons! :p:

Yes, I'm definitely that, my mum prefers to call me a vampire though.

She comes home and all the curtains in the house are closed so she knows I'm revising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    what's troglodytes?
    Cave-dwellers apparently. I googled and it came up with some sort of monster thing and I thought we were being called dragons :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh! I thought you were calling us all dragons! :p:

Yes, I'm definitely that, my mum prefers to call me a vampire though.

She comes home and all the curtains in the house are closed so she knows I'm revising.
    Haha, well I was going to say trolls but I didn't want it to be confused with forum trolling... (and thus have to explain it, which would detract from the humour).

Except now I've had to explain it anyway, so never mind. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Aaah yes.

A gang came from moss side and attacked someone from my college with an axe once last year. He wasn't killed, somehow. They did it in the park next to the college. Scary.
    Yeh, Moss Side is cold. I don't know of any normal person who lives there. Everyone is like a criminal, or forced to live there in council houses etc. Were they kids our age with the axes? If so, wth?

ReputationRep:
    lol but i like the sun!
    sun <3
    i want more sun
    stupid sweden has rain. . . grrr

ReputationRep:
    Where do you guys revise in your house? I revise in my elder bro's room, since he's got the biggest desk. Poor parents spent money on doing my desk ages ago and now it's too small for me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, Moss Side is cold. I don't know of any normal person who lives there. Everyone is like a criminal, or forced to live there in council houses etc. Were they kids our age with the axes? If so, wth?
    Yep, our age. It was frightening. I think the lad was just trying to stop some trouble, so they tried to axe him.

ReputationRep:
    Where do you guys revise in your house? I revise in my elder bro's room, since he's got the biggest desk. Poor parents spent money on doing my desk ages ago and now it's too small for me.
    my desk or in the kitchen or in the living room wherever i want.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, our age. It was frightening. I think the lad was just trying to stop some trouble, so they tried to axe him.
    LOL wtf. Should you be revising right now?

ReputationRep:
    Cave-dwellers apparently. I googled and it came up with some sort of monster thing and I thought we were being called dragons :p:
    Dragons?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.