Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    Still, you have to admit. Jimmy deserved it.

yeah shame hes dying now. Why did you have to beat his wife with a potato though? Wasn't that a bit harsh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motiv3)
    why do this to us SilentGirl. I can understand fries BUT NOW CHIPS. Enough is enough

Origin GET YOUR COAT> to the invisible boat machine.

Can't we take the bi-unicycle instead?

ReputationRep:
    Can't we take the bi-unicycle instead?
    sorry mate, i broke it during my routine rectangular shaped pieces of potato which have been grilled and are nice delivery.

ReputationRep:
    yeah shame hes dying now. Why did you have to beat his wife with a potato though? Wasn't that a bit harsh?

It wouldn't have worked if it was COOKED PROPERLY!!!! THE THING WAS STILL FROZEN FROM THE FRYING! Irony, you might say. Rectangular shaped pieces of potato which have been grilled and are nice would not have killed her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    hahahaha
    lazy much??
    oohh grapes/.
    green or red?
    I'm not lazy, just....not wanting to move :ninja:

Green grapes

B-B-Both?

Well....I suppose it could work. I mean...why not? Why can't we have both?

BOTH!
    YES I SEE IT NOW

A WORLD NOT FULL OF PREJUDICE BUT EQUALITY

WHERE PEOPLE CAN ENJOY BOUT RECENTAGULAR SHAPED PEICES OF POTATION WHICH HAVE BEEN GRILLED AND NICE AND FRIES ALIKE! TOGETHER UNITED WE STOP THE VIOLENCE THAT BILLY FACED.

IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE.
    :woo: My idea rocks :p:

ReputationRep:
    sorry mate, i broke it during my routine rectangular shaped pieces of potato which have been grilled and are nice delivery.

I would be angry, but you broke the record that day. Can't believe you managed to deliver 8 whole bags of rectangular shaped pieces of potato which have been grilled and are nice in one hour!

ReputationRep:
    I would be angry, but you broke the record that day. Can't believe you managed to deliver 8 whole bags of rectangular shaped pieces of potato which have been grilled and are nice in one hour!
    Dude i learnt from you. The best. I still recollect the day where you won the trophy for fastest delivery of rectangular shaped pieces of potato which have been grilled and are nice. 15 minutes for 30 potatoes! I cried that day.

ReputationRep:
    origin i think we scared everyone out of this thread

i have officially stopped my potato spree

ReputationRep:
    origin i think we scared everyone out of this thread

i have officially stopped my potato spree
    lol
    i want to go on a shopping spree......

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go now. Might be back tomorrow or as before another 3 weeks.

realised how much of a burden this is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    ditto.
    managed to burn myself on one of the baskets a couple of months ago. THAT was fun
    Oh my gosh yay! Maccies buddies! :p:

Ouch! That must have been painful! I burn myself regularly on the bulbs on the fry stations, it hurts like the dickens whenever you burn yourself/injure yourself, but you end up having to go to the customers like I'm fine I'm fine!
    I have made a habit of spilling hot drinks down myself too now, there's just no concern though from anyone, because I do it like every week.

Also I was once ajaxing, someone leaned over me to get the baskets and ended up dripping boiling hot oil down my entire neck and back. That was horrible.

Have you noticed the dip pots are lethal too? I'm sure there's no proper skin left on my hand any more from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Oh my gosh yay! Maccies buddies! :p:

Ouch! That must have been painful! I burn myself regularly on the bulbs on the fry stations, it hurts like the dickens whenever you burn yourself/injure yourself, but you end up having to go to the customers like I'm fine I'm fine!
    I have made a habit of spilling hot drinks down myself too now, there's just no concern though from anyone, because I do it like every week.

Also I was once ajaxing, someone leaned over me to get the baskets and ended up dripping boiling hot oil down my entire neck and back. That was horrible.

Have you noticed the dip pots are lethal too? I'm sure there's no proper skin left on my hand any more from them
    HIGH 5!
    It was painful as hell. i burned myself but i was still doing fries so everytime my left arm was under the bulb i was like 'owwwww' but then i got put on something else.
    i managed to break the shake machine about 5 times on sunday, it kept overflowing everywhere. eventually people just gave up laughing at me
    everything's lethal in that place. i swear i've managed to cut myself on the flurry machine at least 3 times, but i don't know how! boiling oil...aiii!

ReputationRep:
    HIGH 5!
    It was painful as hell. i burned myself but i was still doing fries so everytime my left arm was under the bulb i was like 'owwwww' but then i got put on something else.
    i managed to break the shake machine about 5 times on sunday, it kept overflowing everywhere. eventually people just gave up laughing at me
    everything's lethal in that place. i swear i've managed to cut myself on the flurry machine at least 3 times, but i don't know how! boiling oil...aiii!
    Hahaha I do that too! I'm the most accident prone one! I do that with the milkshakes all the time, you just go off and do something else and you go back and there's just like a milkshake eruption

Has the flurry machine ever gone on pasteurise before on you, and you try and get one, and it sort of flows out and goes all over you? That ALWAYS happens to me, if it does it nobody else falls victim, it's always me! That gets a few laughs as you sort of wander off to clear yourself up looking like the bloody mcflurry snowman.

ReputationRep:
    lol
    I've been dying to go shopping.
    Stupid exams getting in the way.

But this weekend, it will happen.
    I'm actually dying from new-things-deprivation.

And the contents of this thread is completely confusing me and I'm too lazy to read back :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wow...everyone's getting a little tetchy midst-exam time it seems...sometimes I wonder at the maturity of some applicants on here, and then I remember that they're applying to Medicine, and then, I seriously start to worry.

EDIT: Just to clear things up, was not referring to any of the joking. Funnily enough, I was actually referring to people who I thought were being out of order, not those trying to make things a little more cheerful :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol
    :eek: Me too! Shopping is my most effective stress outlet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Hahaha I do that too! I'm the most accident prone one! I do that with the milkshakes all the time, you just go off and do something else and you go back and there's just like a milkshake eruption

Has the flurry machine ever gone on pasteurise before on you, and you try and get one, and it sort of flows out and goes all over you? That ALWAYS happens to me, if it does it nobody else falls victim, it's always me! That gets a few laughs as you sort of wander off to clear yourself up looking like the bloody mcflurry snowman.
    YEAH. on my first day, i think pulled the handle off the machine :| not good! i think i made about 40 mcflurries on sunday; people just keep orderding them. and someone came in at 9.15 and asked for a double cheeseburger. i was like 'are you insane?'
    dangg. i think i'll be quitting at some point in the future; but im not sure when!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Wow...everyone's getting a little tetchy midst-exam time it seems...sometimes I wonder at the maturity of some applicants on here, and then I remember that they're applying to Medicine, and then, I seriously start to worry.
    I was well confused hours back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    think of it as stress-relief. we'll all be more normal come...later!
    i so need to go shopping. i've got a really long list of things i want and need to buy!

ReputationRep:
    YEAH. on my first day, i think pulled the handle off the machine :| not good! i think i made about 40 mcflurries on sunday; people just keep orderding them. and someone came in at 9.15 and asked for a double cheeseburger. i was like 'are you insane?'
    dangg. i think i'll be quitting at some point in the future; but im not sure when!
    When you become a doctor !

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.