Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom4510)
    Wow, lets not judge others just for joking about a bit, you don't even know them!
    Okay, people seem to be getting confused. Was not talking about chips/fries/little rectangular pieces of potato that are nice conversation :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    I feel a potato war about to start again....
    WW3

ReputationRep:
    rubbish chemistry paper this morning but came home to find a nottingham interview
    so day has been good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Join the fricking club! we have to go straight from the exam, in which we are silent, to our Biology lesson to do our practical for our coursework for three hours, in which we are silent.
    I WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT!!!!
    Silence is peaceful :p:

Better than a constant buzzing noise - todays chemistry exam!

I'm hoping there's loads on the nitrogen cycle and respiration for that exam. Need some luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilentGirl)
    WW3
    Indeed

Will someone think of the poor potatoes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    Silence is peaceful :p:

Better than a constant buzzing noise - todays chemistry exam!

I'm hoping there's loads on the nitrogen cycle and respiration for that exam. Need some luck!
    Well we had a power cut in the middle of our Chemistry exam lol!

I'm really hoping there's not...I get so confused with respiration and photosynthesis, I always get the names of the molecules mixed up

ReputationRep:
    Okay, people seem to be getting confused. Was not talking about chips/fries/little rectangular pieces of potato that are nice conversation :p:
    No i think you were talking about me, yes?
    If you haven't already read what ity please go back and read what i posted earlier because i feel it is highly relevant to your interests, what being one of the biggest whiners on here and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amelia.x)
    rubbish chemistry paper this morning but came home to find a nottingham interview
    so day has been good!
    Nice one !

I wudnt mind having an interview letter but it wud distract me. But, i doo want one soon.

ReputationRep:
    I think me and origin need to teach some of you some manners....potato style

watch your backs...no joke.

ReputationRep:
    so day has been good!
    Ooh, well done!

ReputationRep:
    so day has been good!
    congratulations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidewalkwhenshewalks)
    If you haven't already read what ity please go back and read what i posted earlier because i feel it is highly relevant to your interests, what being one of the biggest whiners on here and all.
    Yes, I was in fact talking about you. No, I am not going to start a petty argument, because frankly I'd rather have my face stuffed full of little-rectangular-pieces-of-potato-that-are-grilled-and-taste-nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidewalkwhenshewalks)
    dude your awesome! No seriously!

love the way you bring tension to this forum.

*popcorn away*

ReputationRep:
    so day has been good!
    Congratulations and good luck! When is it?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I was in fact talking about you. No, I am not going to start a petty argument, because frankly I'd rather have my face stuffed full of little-rectangular-pieces-of-potato-that-are-grilled-and-taste-nice.
    theres no dashes between the words. Its of latin hertigae so you have to write it in a bionomial fashion i.e. first letter represents the genus and has to be capital whilst the others represent the species and are lower case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Indeed

Will someone think of the poor potatoes...
    but it's not as if we're fighting with potatoes...
    or??

ouch . getting hit by a potato would hurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motiv3)
    theres no dashes between the words. Its of latin hertigae so you have to write it in a bionomial fashion i.e. first letter represents the genus and has to be capital whilst the others represent the species and are lower case
    Oh, I see. Please forgive my inferior knowledge on the ancient art, oh wise one, and teach me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motiv3)
    :toofunny:
    That's so funny, I'm getting actual stomach cramps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    or??

i understand this pain

the war of spuds left a tragic tone upon us. Nobody died or was hurt but one man fell over on his tricycle because of a rock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    or??

Unless it's mashed potato. Then it would just be messy :p:
    Teehee, now I'm imagining mashed potato fights *daydreams*

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.