Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myoclonic Jerk)
    Ditto. I once fell over and hit my head on the corner of a brick wall - they superglued my head back together with purple goo

I've got a scar on my eyebrow where I fell over and hit my head on a chair, one under my nose from a playground accident, and my knees are pretty scarred too.

I also used to read a lot as a child.

Are you sure we're not the same person?!
    LOL? ok ...
    the most recent .. 2nd grade on my forehead (covered by fringe.. :p:) is by hitting a radiator.. when playing with my brother. . . >.<
    one i htink was a girl who pushed me down the stairs. . . :/
    and the others .. i have no idea.
    i got a scar kind of in between my eyebrows but leaning towards the left side i think... and one at both sides by the ear... (covered by glasses .. )
    and one that's invisible on my chin..

and oh my knees.. . hahahaha i have too many. well i got one when i stuck the toe picks (ice skates) into my knee while trying to jump and landing weirdly lol. ahh those were the days

hahaha those are my warwounds

idk it seems weird right?
    i htink you are a male version of me. . . 0.o :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ditto. I once fell over and hit my head on the corner of a brick wall - they superglued my head back together with purple goo

I've got a scar on my eyebrow where I fell over and hit my head on a chair, one under my nose from a playground accident, and my knees are pretty scarred too.

I also used to read a lot as a child.

Are you sure we're not the same person?!
    Well i've never seen you guys in the same room, so it's possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    i stuck the toe picks (ice skates) into my knee
    :eek: Blimey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilentGirl)
    MSN is off the hook... Tooo bad i tell you. It goes crazy when all of your friends are online at the same time. You dunno what you are saying to whom.
    yeah i know. but then i kind of just answer some people :ninja:
    heh... i gotta prioritise! it's not my fault

(Original post by FFCrusader)
    I could do :p: I feel that motiv3 should be the one to do it though

haha if you say so

pfft the card game sucked :p: was all about the game on the gameboy!

The cards were expensive and a waste of money anyhow....didn't stop me from having a few though :p:

hmm thinking back...I didn't do too much as a kid either.. How did we survive before the internet really? :p:

haha msn convos going weird are great I've had quite a few odd ones too...
    lol. i have never owned a gameboy, ps, xbox or anything . :p: i suck at games anyway ... :[ i am such a girl (????) haha
    i know i cant think of a time before hte internet AND cellphones.
    and ipod. lol.

weird msn convos ftw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidewalkwhenshewalks)
    Well i've never seen you guys in the same room, so it's possible
    *Waits for someone to make a lame joke about us being in the Student room together*

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Blimey.
    lol it didnt hurt that much ;P
    besides it was cold so i didnt feel much ...
    grr i think it was before i really could do that jump . . . i dont remember which one it was though ... hmm

*sigh* i miss iceskating :[

ReputationRep:
    LOL? ok ...
    the most recent .. 2nd grade on my forehead (covered by fringe.. :p:) is by hitting a radiator.. when playing with my brother. . . >.<
    one i htink was a girl who pushed me down the stairs. . . :/
    and the others .. i have no idea.
    i got a scar kind of in between my eyebrows but leaning towards the left side i think... and one at both sides by the ear... (covered by glasses .. )
    and one that's invisible on my chin..

and oh my knees.. . hahahaha i have too many. well i got one when i stuck the toe picks (ice skates) into my knee while trying to jump and landing weirdly lol. ahh those were the days

hahaha those are my warwounds

idk it seems weird right?
    i htink you are a male version of me. . . 0.o :cool:
    I cant ice skate well, so when i went for skating it involved lot of falling and slipping. At one point, a small guy or girl (God knws..it happend in split of a second) fell on us. We all fell down as we were holding hands. Mind you, it was a loong chain of holding hands. I was skating happily thinking i almost got the hang of it, next thing i know we are all on the ice floor. Falling is the fun part and easy to do haha.

ReputationRep:
    *Waits for someone to make a lame joke about us being in the Student room together*
    Who ever fills in these asterisks is getting negged

ReputationRep:
    MSN is off the hook... Tooo bad i tell you. It goes crazy when all of your friends are online at the same time. You dunno what you are saying to whom.
    True, but that doesn't happen to me much anymore, seems people are using it less nowadays (myself included)

ReputationRep:
    I cant ice skate well, so when i went for skating it involved lot of falling and slipping. At one point, a small guy or girl (God knws..it happend in split of a second) fell on us. We all fell down as we were holding hands. Mind you, it was a loong chain of holding hands. I was skating happily thinking i almost got the hang of it, next thing i know we are all on the ice floor. Falling is the fun part and easy to do haha.
    hehehehe.
    actually it's pretty dangerous to hold hands if you arent good at it.. 2 people can usually pull it off well but more gets a bit too much and that could happen.

i havent skated in about 3 years >.< ****. . . :/

ReputationRep:
    On an actual serious note:

I just withdrew from Newcastle, and have accepted Edinburgh as my firm and Aberdeen as insurance (just in case there is some muck-up with my criminal record, i'm that kind of person).

ReputationRep:
    I had all sorts of MSN convo..weird, funny, too funny that my stomach hurt and i was laughing out real loud at midnight, sad, tense, boring. Just another world really. Now- a-days, i find MSN boring. But, its a good way of keeping in touch with people you dont see often.

Now, Im getting hooked onto TSR med. It will pass soon after the admissons cycle is over (everyone will go off to do their dream course) or not, if im re applying lol.

ReputationRep:
    lol. i have never owned a gameboy, ps, xbox or anything . :p: i suck at games anyway ... :[ i am such a girl (????) haha
    i know i cant think of a time before hte internet AND cellphones.
    and ipod. lol.

weird msn convos ftw?
    Really? Fair enough :p: I was only ever good at RPGs :ninja:
    lmao such a girl :p:

I'm not quite sure what would happen if the internet, mobile phones and ipods were taken away from me. I would probably go insane :p:

yupyup weird msn convos ftw

ReputationRep:
    I had all sorts of MSN convo..weird, funny, too funny that my stomach hurt and i was laughing out real loud at midnight, sad, tense, boring. Just another world really. Now- a-days, i find MSN boring. But, its a good way of keeping in touch with people you dont see often.

Now, Im getting hooked onto TSR med. It will pass soon after the admissons cycle is over (everyone will go off to do their dream course) or not, if im re applying lol.
    You know you're hooked when you reapply just to get involved at TSR again...

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever been ice skating once, and I found I wasn't good at it and it hurt a lot lol

So many bruises after that....

Never again... :p:

ReputationRep:
    hehehehe.
    actually it's pretty dangerous to hold hands if you arent good at it.. 2 people can usually pull it off well but more gets a bit too much and that could happen.

i havent skated in about 3 years >.< ****. . . :/
    I had 2 ppl holding onto my 2 hands..for balance That time it was like 4-5 of us skating thru the middle of the floor and i was at the side...:eek:
    I cant keep balance if im only supported from one side, so i kept falling off easily and as a result they fell too. haha. I wud love to skate on a free floor...then i wudnt be too scared of bumping into random ppl and making them fall.

ReputationRep:
    You know you're hooked when you reapply just to get involved at TSR again...
    I cant imagine someone doing that.... ROFL That wud be soo dumb.

ReputationRep:
    anyone wants i can take them ice skating.. with full support :p:

when we're in uni ofc.

ReputationRep:
    Im gona do bit more of S2..I dunno why im retaking it..i dnt need to...But, might as well do it. I hate stats with a passion. I wudnt mind doing M2 and M3.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure this has been raised before, but anyone got any ideas about specialities they would like to go into, even vague or subject to change ideas ( i know mine are )

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.