Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    It does get awkward, especially the other day cos I had to back him He was ordering me about and telling me to either speed up or do something better even though he was doing literally no work and instead just flirting with this girl and eventually I just snapped and told him to shut up in a very harsh way.

Yeah I remember the 9-5 shifts, I used to do them all the time, they were horrendous. I think once I got my break at 9:45 and I couldn't even refuse it. I usually do 11-7 or 10-6 now, so I just get the brunt of all the drunkards who come in at night and generally have to do half the jobs for the people on close too :rolleyes:
    ahhh i don't mind backing, means im not freezing my arms off at window 3! but i guess that your situation wasn't the best. urghh. try 'accidentally' pouring oil on him or something.
    hahah! sometimes they're awful, sometimes they go quickly. i've never done anything past 5, so i've never done to close. which isn't that bad, tbh.
    you get nice people in the morning...and bratty kids at lunch...

ReputationRep:

Yep, it's only a 2 hour train ride too It's more expensive because it's a national express line I suppose, still ridiculous though.
    daaayyymm. :/

ReputationRep:
    last exam tomorrow! biology, ... kinda not dreading it even though i did all my revision like 2 weeks ago and now ive forgotten everything, need to go back through my flash cards... like this *flash* - ecology *flash* meiosis *flash* respiration lol ... if only .. neways when r everyone elses exams ending?

ReputationRep:
    27th !...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    I wonder whether this influx of UCL offers are all graduates...
    I dunno, but they're taking possible spaces for me. :mad: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think graduates are interviewed in January.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, but they're taking possible spaces for me. :mad: :p:
    Nope, your place is there waiting for you until you go into the interview and mess it up

So go and grab your place with every stunning wit and talent that you may have. UCL will have no choice but to offer you your place.

Good Luck. I hope you get in.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling better today?
    Ah yeah, I'm over Chemistry now. :o:

I think I'll just reserve from saying anything next time since it sparked a few arguments. The next time probably being tomorrow, after Biology - but nope, I'm going to stay positive! :p:

ReputationRep:
    last exam tomorrow - yipeeeeeeeeee..

Physics was disastrous today but can't let that get to me. Need to focus on bio for tomorrow. Lets just hope that goes to plan!

Good luck everyone with the few remaining exams you might have.
    =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Ah yeah, I'm over Chemistry now. :o:

I think I'll just reserve from saying anything next time since it sparked a few arguments. The next time probably being tomorrow, after Biology - but nope, I'm going to stay positive! :p:

For Me its going to be a joke after biology.

This paper is going to be hell for me, id rather do the BMAT again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrVas)
    For Me its going to be a joke after biology.

This paper is going to be hell for me, id rather do the BMAT again.
    You've got to be kidding me - that was HELL!
    Eugh. :/

ReputationRep:
    Just about to go to school for the biology this afternoon Good luck to everyone who's doing it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm back (now my exams are over). :hi:

Did I miss much? How have all your exams gone so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Hey guys, I'm back (now my exams are over). :hi:

Did I miss much? How have all your exams gone so far?
    welcome back!
    yes. a lot has been going on :p:
    just go a couple pages back and you'll see

and i didnt have any exams :cool:
    they (mocks) start feb 23rd. . . :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    welcome back!
    yes. a lot has been going on :p:
    just go a couple pages back and you'll see

and i didnt have any exams :cool:
    they (mocks) start feb 23rd. . . :/
    Well, you all have certainly been burning through the pages, that's for sure! (so no change there :ninja:)

I had 5, but I'm pretty glad they're all over now. Our school gives us study leave until the start of February, so I've got my first week off with nothing going on for longer than I can remember! It's been a bloody busy few months recently, so I'm contemplating having a week of sleep to make up for it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Well, you all have certainly been burning through the pages, that's for sure! (so no change there :ninja:)

I had 5, but I'm pretty glad they're all over now. Our school gives us study leave until the start of February, so I've got my first week off with nothing going on for longer than I can remember! It's been a bloody busy few months recently, so I'm contemplating having a week of sleep to make up for it. :p:
    nice

my 4 months of no sleep began 3 days ago ...
    haha i should probably get off TSR and get some work done ...
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    nice

my 4 months of no sleep began 3 days ago ...
    haha i should probably get off TSR and get some work done ...
    lol.
    Hah, that's why I had to get a temp ban in the end, TSR is just so alluring!

ReputationRep:
    One more exam for me then im done too. I got 4 days till my last exam.

Finally get to rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    WJEC Biology BI4....easiest paper in the known universie.

I swear, a 4 year old could do that paper.
    It was ok but some of them were the sort of questions which could be answered in any way possible. Some people found it hard too so it can't have been THAT easy. I'd have preferred one that tested my knowledge a little more.

ReputationRep:
    I also got a fever and started sneezing and coughing with congestion halfway through the exam so that made it quite hard to concentrate . The invigilator didn't even bat an eyelid when I had tears streaming down my face and I was wheezing! Hopefully I didn't make any stupid mistakes though because it wasn't that bad an exam. Wasn't great though but I always worry about biology just because it's so pedantic.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.