Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    @Jessaay! yes, inviting people to smell you can only lead to bad things.
    i like the blueberry body butter from body shop.
    what's everyone's shampoo made from? mine's made from hops (so my hair tends to smell a bit like beer...but then it smells like cherries from my mousse )
    Pantene ice shine, i always like pantene. It reminds me of chemistry daamn..:ninja: anyone else?

Lol we are talking about shampoo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    well you could use it.. it smells yummy :p:
    girls over you in no time
    hahahahahaha
    Well, I have to admit, I am quite intrigued by beer shampoo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate0904)
    I know how you're feeling on that one! Following my first rejection, i refused to log onto Track again and just waited for the letters instead.
    And I was right to: UCL rejection was sitting there, waiting for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'amourantDeLaPenguin)
    :console: sorry to hear that! How many are you waiting to hear from now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    maybe you should try it some time, it's meant to make your hair shiny!

ReputationRep:
    apparently beer is good for your hair. . . :eek:
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Bugger

Rejection from HYMS today. First choice and all. Seems I'm going to King's then, pending meeting this ridiculous offer.

ReputationRep:
    rejection from leeds on saturday i was absolutely gutted... even shed a tear lol. neways,

OFFER FROM HYMS!!!!!!!! IVE WAITED SO LONG TO SAY THAT YESSSS!!!

evry 1 else who is waiting ur time will come
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by badger stripes)
    rejection from leeds on saturday i was absolutely gutted... even shed a tear lol. neways,

nice one!!

(Original post by Kathryn128)
    Bugger

Rejection from HYMS today. First choice and all. Seems I'm going to King's then, pending meeting this ridiculous offer.
    ah, sorry to hear that but still...King's...well done for that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donc, je suis.)
    I haven't either, and although their letter says that they interview ''some as late as April'', I can't help but to feel a bit worried..and more than that..impatient!
    wt? wt? wt letter? i never got a letter? :eek: :eek: :lolwut: :eek3:
    but i know what you mean especially cos they're not even rejecting many people after interview they're being put on waiting lists so i really feel like the bottom of the barrel for them!

ReputationRep:
    Commiserations/Congratulations to those who applied to HYMS.

Has anyone got anything planned for their last couple of days left of exam leave (obviously this post will now get quoted endless times with people telling me that they don't have time off )?

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7853564.stm

May cheer some of you up a little.

Well it most certainly gave me a giggle. Solely because I can see that being something I'd do, only to be found out and told off for it.

ReputationRep:
    Commiserations/Congratulations to those who applied to HYMS.

Has anyone got anything planned for their last couple of days left of exam leave (obviously this post will now get quoted endless times with people telling me that they don't have time off )?
    well i started unit 5 bio an hour after having the exam last week. my school are evil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)

Well it most certainly gave me a giggle. Solely because I can see that being something I'd do, only to be found out and told off for it.

This is MUCH funnier

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7855763.stm

ReputationRep:

Love how she's now a Baroness, and it's been referenced several times by people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'amourantDeLaPenguin)
    Sorry to hear that, I really am. Did you get an e-mail from Track or did you just log on and check randomly? Ever since seeing my King's rejection quite late in the evening without any sort of prompt or update to let me know my Track had been updated, I've been checking Track past 5pm, dreading to see if the same thing happens with one of my other choices.

(Original post by Kathryn128)
    Bugger

Ahh, likwise, I'm sorry to hear that. Onwards and upwards Kathryn, Bristol want AAB and they've been quiet for quite a while so it shouldn't be too long till you hear from them, hopefully with some good news too. Are you going to request feedback from HYMS?

(Oh and congrats badger! )

ReputationRep:
    Love how she's now a Baroness, and it's been referenced several times by people.
    Haha I know!

Legendary woman. I bet all those people referencing it feel such fools now. Though I must say I'd probably have fallen for it too :sigh:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badger stripes)

weirdly i didn't see this. anyway congratulations with the offer. how are you going to celebrate?

ReputationRep:
    Haha I know!

Legendary woman. I bet all those people referencing it feel such fools now. Though I must say I'd probably have fallen for it too :sigh:.
    To be fair, anything that even mentions anything like "celloist scrotum" should be viewed with suspicion in my book.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, anything that even mentions anything like "celloist scrotum" should be viewed with suspicion in my book.
    That's true, though it's not really something you think about enough to be very wary of it!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.