Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielisew)
    noooo Then you may not win babalon bikini babe award 2009
    Don't worry - I aint heard much and am still waiting to hear Keele's decision after my interview.
    What's all this about babalon bikini babe? :p:

Any pictures? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    noooo Then you may not win babalon bikini babe award 2009
    Don't worry - I aint heard much and am still waiting to hear Keele's decision after my interview.
    I don't care, I need junk now!
    But all we have is stupid fruit.

And I got put on the Keele waiting list.
    Boooo.
    It just keeps getting worse :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    What's all this about babalon bikini babe? :p:

Any pictures? :teeth:
    lol I dunno I just say it to people And no, no pics - I'm a guy btw

(Original post by Make_It)
    I don't care, I need junk now!
    But all we have is stupid fruit.

And I got put on the Keele waiting list.
    Boooo.
    It just keeps getting worse
    lol aww Well eat some fruit and you may win the 2009 award and be in condition to win the 2010 awards. Perhaps you can enter the babalon bikini babe award in the olympics and snatch first prize!

I'm on that list too My life is in the hands of the admissions Lets hope they understand how great I am

ReputationRep:
    Oooh can I try for the Babalin Bikini Babe award? :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol I dunno I just say it to people And no, no pics - I'm a guy btw
    Hehe I know you're of the male species don't worry, I was wondering if there were any pictures of her as Babalon Bikini Babe, then realised it was entirely anecdotal :p:.

Also just a note, I wouldn't really be interested in pictures of scantily clad women despite popular belief due to my constant sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe I know you're of the male species don't worry, I was wondering if there were any pictures of her as Babalon Bikini Babe, then realised it was entirely anecdotal :p:.

Also just a note, I wouldn't really be interested in pictures of scantily clad women despite popular belief due to my constant sarcasm.
    Harhar, yeah right. We all know it's just you're secret yearning for the female form showing...:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Oooh can I try for the Babalin Bikini Babe award? :p:
    But you would just wipe the competition off the floor so it would be pointless Meh, I'll declare you winner for 2009

ReputationRep:
    Harhar, yeah right. We all know it's just you're secret yearning for the female form showing...:p:
    Definitely!
    I use a facade to conceal my true desires! :p:

ReputationRep:
    But you would just wipe the competition off the floor so it would be pointless Meh, I'll declare you winner for 2009
    Haha, woop! I will now strut my stuff with pride when I go on holiday in a few weeks :p: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh interviews in nearly 6 days :eek: :eek:

I got the rest of my interview clothes today They're slightly too big though but hopefully not noticably, solely because they don't expect anyone requiring shirts and stuff to be a size 6.

Thought I'd inform you all :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, woop! I will now strut my stuff with pride when I go on holiday in a few weeks :p: :cool:
    lmao your bikini area will be gleaming in the sun

ReputationRep:

I got the rest of my interview clothes today They're slightly too big though but hopefully not noticably, solely because they don't expect anyone requiring shirts and stuff to be a size 6.

Just wear a bikini to be honest. Never know, they may even award you with the University babalon bikini babe award 2009

ReputationRep:

Ooooh how exciting! I feel your pain too, being a size 6-8 I never seem to find stuff that fits properly, gggrrrr! In fact it's worrying me slightly just how alike we seem to be...just from the way you write on here makes me think of myself :p:

Good luck for the interviews!

ReputationRep:
    Just wear a bikini to be honest. Never know, they may even award you with the University babalon bikini babe award 2009
    lmao Now that would be interesting. "So... Er... Jessica... Why do you want to be an er... what was it you wanted to be again? Oh damn it just take the offer, take it!"

Though I imagine it's not often bikini weather in Aberdeen.

ReputationRep:
    Though I imagine it's not often bikini weather in Aberdeen.
    Pffft. It's always bikini weather.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh how exciting! I feel your pain too, being a size 6-8 I never seem to find stuff that fits properly, gggrrrr! In fact it's worrying me slightly just how alike we seem to be...just from the way you write on here makes me think of myself :p:

Good luck for the interviews!
    Yay! It's annoying, the sizes change constantly from shop to shop :mad: Plus, they expect slim people to also be really short. I'm not tall at all but I've bought many tshirts only to realise that they are pretty much crop tops on me. I think we should form a protest for all size 6-8s!

Good luck with your interviews/applications/etc too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myoclonic Jerk)
    You try wearing a bikini in temperatures below freezing and you'll think differently .

Remember to take pictures when you do try on the bikini too, hilarity for all!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Yay! It's annoying, the sizes change constantly from shop to shop :mad: Plus, they expect slim people to also be really short. I'm not tall at all but I've bought many tshirts only to realise that they are pretty much crop tops on me. I think we should form a protest for all size 6-8s!

Good luck with your interviews/applications/etc too
    Haha, luckily I am a shortie so I'm glad those sizes seem to be petite lengthways also

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myoclonic Jerk)
    Too true. Bikini + Iceland at night + hot tub = amazing
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Too true. Bikini + Iceland at night + hot tub = amazing
    AAaah I looked at that picture and my dad walked in!

He's probably either thinking I'm in it or that I "enjoy" that sort of thing.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.