The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Danielisew
hahaha :biggrin:

Do universities give track updates on Saturdays?

Anyway, I understand why you have withdrawn now as your reasons are legitimate really.. Just make sure you get those grades you need! I don't see the point in a firm and insurance for medicine as normally the offer is AAB so if you don't get that, you don't get in anywhere.

I was thinking this would give me more chance at Keele, having had my interview but then again they will probably interview some other good candidate considering yours was withdrawn :smile:

Good luck

I don't know if they do, but still made me jump :p:

haha what grades? :p:

Probably would give you a better chance at Keele :smile: I did give them rather short notice...
FFCrusader
I don't know if they do, but still made me jump :p:

haha what grades? :p:

Probably would give you a better chance at Keele :smile: I did give them rather short notice...

oooh haha you already have the grades! :p:
Reply 5722
namnao555
^ WHAT?!?!? HYEREE!! YOU ARE KOREAN!?!?! OMG!!! wooo!! hahah

anyways. congrats on your imperial interview!!! i really wanna go to big city!!! my chacne was blown....UCL rejected me a few days after the interview :[

i only bristol and leeds left.... (cambridge my first choice also rejected me....)

but i have an offer at imperial for biomed though! :]]]

yeah. lol. see my flag? :wink:
ehh... why are you so hyped about it? :s-smilie:
thanks though. but you still got time for those two :smile: they interview late dont they???

FFCrusader
haha fair enough :smile:
If you go to London you might see me around now and then :p:
haha :p:

Tis true :smile:

hehehe probably. we shoudl have a tsr get together this coming autumn in london :p:
for all 2009 applicants. :cool:
Apparently Leeds don't want me...
Kinkerz

unlucky Kinkerz :frown:

when are you going to hear back from Keele?
Isometrix
unlucky Kinkerz :frown:

when are you going to hear back from Keele?

They said sometime before March... Pretty vague about it.
Reply 5726
Kinkerz

=[[
you still have keele and notts (they said they'd interview peopel through march so there's still time :smile: )

*crosses fingers for them*
:console:
Hyeree
yeah. lol. see my flag? :wink:
ehh... why are you so hyped about it? :s-smilie:
thanks though. but you still got time for those two :smile: they interview late dont they???

Oh yea COOL! hahaha. i'm so hyped about it because...see my avater...WONDER GIRLS! hahah! i love them. they help me get these hard times of medical school applications. LOL

anyways. yea i still have two! I really want to go to Bristol. I hope they'll be kind to me ><

Anyways, I'm also so hyped abouy you being korean because I don't know many korean people in england.....I know there a lot of koreans in the US.
Hyeree
=[[
you still have keele and notts (they said they'd interview peopel through march so there's still time :smile: )

*crosses fingers for them*
:console:

Yeah, t'is true :yep:

Leeds were my first choice. By a mile.
Reply 5729
namnao555
Oh yea COOL! hahaha. i'm so hyped about it because...see my avater...WONDER GIRLS! hahah! i love them. they help me get these hard times of medical school applications. LOL

anyways. yea i still have two! I really want to go to Bristol. I hope they'll be kind to me ><

Anyways, I'm also so hyped abouy you being korean because I don't know many korean people in england.....I know there a lot of koreans in the US.

:rofl: wondergirls...
ehh yeah. i do have their songs on my ipod but it's usually skip >.<
not really my sort of music haha.

haha ever heard of new malden? koreatown in london.
i htink koreans have infiltrated the world. . . not as much as the chinese and the indians but still :p:
Reply 5730
Kinkerz
Yeah, t'is true :yep:

:hugs:
life is unfair. =[ *sigh*
Hyeree
:rofl: wondergirls...
ehh yeah. i do have their songs on my ipod but it's usually skip >.<
not really my sort of music haha.

haha ever heard of new malden? koreatown in london.
i htink koreans have infiltrated the world. . . not as much as the chinese and the indians but still :p:

lol I've heard of wondergirls :p:

A friend of mine send me a song by them haha

Haven't heard heard of the rest...

I have like 7 Korean songs lmao most of which are by Big Bang or something :p:
Reply 5732
FFCrusader
lol I've heard of wondergirls :p:

A friend of mine send me a song by them haha

Haven't heard heard of the rest...

I have like 7 Korean songs lmao most of which are by Big Bang or something :p:

:rofl:
haha i have a various assortment of korean songs. . .
including big bang. *sigh* they've gone too weird.... loved their first songs though.

lol shows how korean entertainment is going global :wink:
i think 30% of my songs are korean >.<
yeah my year in korea changed A LOT.
Kinkerz

awww man unlucky mate :frown:
I probably have one of those letters in the post on the way to me.. Takes a while to get to Spain :frown:
@ Hyeree. hahaha i love wonder girls. their songs and dance are so cool and also funny. hahaha. Ooh, I like big bang too. They are good. I haven't heard of the korean town though.....I'm sure there are lots of nice korean restaurant there! I love korean cuisine!!!

@FFcrusader
hahaha. i like big bang they're cool! but i like wonder girls more!! hahah! they're so cool and funny!
Kinkerz

:frown: Sorry to hear that.

Kinkerz

For each door that closes, another one opens, remember that. It may not seem like it now, but this may be a blessing in disguise. You may look back on today, and with hindsight, be glad that this happened :smile:
scaryhair
:frown: Sorry to hear that.

For each door that closes, another one opens, remember that. It may not seem like it now, but this may be a blessing in disguise. You may look back on today, and with hindsight, be glad that this happened :smile:

Could well do. Could well do.
Kinkerz
They said sometime before March... Pretty vague about it.

well i'll have my fingers crossed for you. did you get any feedback in the letter?
Isometrix
well i'll have my fingers crossed for you. did you get any feedback in the letter?

Yeah cheers :smile:

No real feedback. I have to apply to the sub-dean in writing for feedback, which I will be doing :wink:
Reply 5739
Kinkerz
Yeah cheers :smile:

No real feedback. I have to apply to the sub-dean in writing for feedback, which I will be doing :wink:

Hi Kinkerz, sorry to hear about your rejection, I follow your blog on NMM and I could see how much you wanted to go there. I applied to Leeds last year and got rejected in March. To be honest, I think Leeds are a little sly with their admissions process, they claim to only want B's in GCSE's but someone on this forum posted that in the year they were applying, everyone without 5A*s were immediately discarded. One of my friends who applied last year as well with A*'s and A's at AS and a great personal statement was rejected without interview just before I was. Good luck for Notts and Keele.

Latest

Trending

Trending