Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    I do! that way I should know where I would be going..and then can be planning on my trip to Hong Kong :woo:

I still have the CRB stuff, blood tests, finance forms and such to look forward to....yay
    Nice. :]
    Am going back to HK for summer too. But there's not much for me to plan, since I don't know anyone in HK other than relatives >.<

But none the less am I looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    hmm I see what you mean! It's quite easy to put things off I've found, and it's not good I sort of chose my med schools at the last minute :ninja:

You know you want to Well if I put them down as my firm you know you do :p: Tis true, they were all very nice. I wonder if it'll be the same when we get there :p:
    I didn't really choose my med schools at the last minute, I just had a list of about 6 and couldn't decide on the final spot. That was left until half an hour before I sent the forms off. :p:

I may well put them down as my Insurance regardless :p: (but only because, out of all 4 of my choices, I think they're the ones who might be lenient towards the offer conditions :ninja:

I would have thought it would be. It seems pretty pointless to go to all the trouble of behaving so friendly just to convince a load of applicants. I just got the feel going around the place that the medics were a really tight-knit group who supported each other, y'know?

(Original post by !MEna)
    What's even more disturbing is how you seem to think that a typo on an ad banner clearly represents the standard of teaching in the medical school itself? :lolwut:

It's a typo, chill. Docotors make mistakes too? Anyway, the banner was probably made by an individual or group of graphics designers and are in no way, shape or form associated/linked with the medical school itself. :p:
    While I agree with you in principle, I just wanted to say that I feel that once somebody sanctions an advert to be made for them, they are directly associated with it, and as such should be held accountable for the quality of it.

However, I do agree with you - there's far more important things to get worked up over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myoclonic Jerk)
    Send me a massive combo one and you'll be my hero forever.
    haha, I would actually do that if someone asked and my manager wasn't stalking me and no *****y staff were there. I make awesome McFlurries anyway because I'm too generous.

I look really innocent and act really sweet so they never suspect me of anything. The only time anyone other than the store manager has had to punish me they sort of did a "" face and said they'd give me the warning "later". Not sure if it happened or not actually. It wasn't my fault though, I was given two fake twenties by some arses who came in and started making comments about me and another girl I was working with.

But yes, big combo mcflurry is on your way

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!!

How're things?

ReputationRep:
    He's BACK

ReputationRep:
    Oooo you're the famous banned guy! :p:

How is life treating you?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, the snow is so thick - many cm's worth settled already, and tommorow is gonna be even better!!!! woop!

ReputationRep:
    he's back and making stupid threads already...

seriously adream wtf happened. lol.
    HOW did you get yourself banned????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    he's back and making stupid threads already...

seriously adream wtf happened. lol.
    HOW did you get yourself banned????
    Unfortunately, the 'stupid threads' are actually true

Hmm, I decided to be silly so I could get banned over the exam period and concentrate.... Bad of me, I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    He's BACK
    I'm loving the tense third person, Med Man!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    Unfortunately, the 'stupid threads' are actually true

Hmm, I decided to be silly so I could get banned over the exam period and concentrate.... Bad of me, I know
    :rofl:

couldnt you just have asked a mod to temp ban you?? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

couldnt you just have asked a mod to temp ban you?? :p:
    Now that would've been incredibly boring! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Oooo you're the famous banned guy! :p:

How is life treating you?
    Haha - I'm fine thanks, can't wait for a wave of snow-fights tommorow!!

You, ma'am? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Now that would've been incredibly boring! lol
    pfft easier to come back to tsr you know

ReputationRep:
    pfft easier to come back to tsr you know
    fair fair

are we still virtual lovers? lol! or has my ban wrecked everything?

ReputationRep:
    fair fair

are we still virtual lovers? lol! or has my ban wrecked everything?
    lol.
    i think so. . .

i've decided i am going to stay single. until the rest of the term. . . :p:

that includes virtual relationships. sorry

ReputationRep:
    lol.
    i think so. . .

i've decided i am going to stay single. until the rest of the term. . . :p:

that includes virtual relationships. sorry
    You break my heart, Hyeree. O, how you break my heart!

ReputationRep:
    You break my heart, Hyeree. O, how you break my heart!
    naww :console:
    sowwy?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, it's snowing and I don't know whether I'll be able to get to my interview.

:\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Oh my god, it's snowing and I don't know whether I'll be able to get to my interview.

:\
    Eek! Where is the interview. If in London, you might be a bit ******, we've got NO buses at the moment, trains will certainly be mental and tubes are quite ****** up!

Worst comes to worst, phone the uni and explain, it's not possibly your fault!

xoxo

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.