Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    The actual Kings area is pretty safe in comparison to other areas. Especially in day light. The night time is only when you have to worry.

Make sure to take main roads, don't travel down back alleys.
    I had a dream about that last night. An old man followed me down a back alley and started tickling me (:confused: ) Then luckily, a batman type figure came and said "I'm Kurt Cobain". Not sure why he was batman but yeah...

ReputationRep:
    I have had so many snow-fights, built so many snow-men (even became one too) that I feel sick!

ReputationRep:
    There's no snow here anymore :sad:

And I'm very bored....waiting for the new episodes of Heores and House to download :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm also bored...

The excitement of the snow has gone away for me now, and I've not really got anything to do. I was all ready to start school again Yesterday and now everything just seems like too much effort.

ReputationRep:
    Well at least you had lots of snow :p: There was only a thin covering here yesterday then it melted :sad:

I wish I was in school again from time to time! It was something to do and there were actually people around to talk to! Damn everyone going off to uni without me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    I wish I was in school again from time to time! It was something to do and there were actually people around to talk to! Damn everyone going off to uni without me :p:
    Oh well - at least you'll have Uni next year.

ReputationRep:
    FWAAAA. I live in Japan so no snow for me..

We never get snow days here..

ReputationRep:
    Well at least you had lots of snow :p: There was only a thin covering here yesterday then it melted :sad:

Out of curiosity, what are your conditions for Barts seeing as you've already done your A-levels? Is it just the health check stuff?

You also look familiar. So does MEna! I'm sure you're all doing this to confuse me :p: :eyeball:

S'been confusing me for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Oh well - at least you'll have Uni next year.
    Indeed

And those at uni already can show me the best palces to go

(Original post by Jessaay!)
    Out of curiosity, what are your conditions for Barts seeing as you've already done your A-levels? Is it just the health check stuff?

You also look familiar. So does MEna! I'm sure you're all doing this to confuse me :p: :eyeball:

S'been confusing me for a while.
    Yup! Health checks and CRB things, oh the fun of it all :P: I also have to prove my grades and all but that's done on enrollment apparently.

lol I do? We could be :p:

For half of year 13 I was renamed Hiro Nakamura

ReputationRep:
    Indeed

Yup! Health checks and CRB things, oh the fun of it all :P: I also have to prove my grades and all but that's done on enrollment apparently.

Hmm, Hiro Nakamura... vague resemblance I suppose. But still not the one you remind me of! It'd be cool if you could time travel though.

I'm going to be pondering over this every time you post now

ReputationRep:
    Hiro Nakamura rules!!

Oh and Heroes and Chuck are back today!!

YES!!!!

ReputationRep:
    chuck is back! what time?

ReputationRep:
    BRAPPP

and Psych!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hatman09MedPlz)
    chuck is back! what time?

Right now!

via the Internet.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed

ooh, just saw your profile pic! Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    chucks not back,just checked the virgin1 website

ReputationRep:
    ohhh, ill wait till its on virgin 1, its good buh not good enough to watch early online
    that priviledge only goes tot he likes of scrubs and big bang theory

ReputationRep:
    Is big bang theory that good? I watched bits of the first season but didnm't think it was all that!!

ReputationRep:
    The "8 Simple Rules" girl is very fit though! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    The "8 Simple Rules" girl is very fit though! :p:
    :yep:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.