The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

FFCrusader
Apparently so :p:

you could always make a McFlurry perfume if you want more days :laugh:

It's ok it's ok, I can just wash my hair in the McFlurry liquid mix. I imagine it's quite a good conditioner. Creamy.
Rowing sounds so depressing - you don't get that with football. :biggrin:
jonnyofengland
The very fact that you're hoping you weren't should answer that. :p:

:sad:

Jessaay!
It's ok it's ok, I can just wash my hair in the McFlurry liquid mix. I imagine it's quite a good conditioner. Creamy.

Brilliant :p:

I wonder if you did that would randoms on the bus try to eat your hair? :laugh:
jonnyofengland

When England actually has nice weather, sometimes it's quite exhilerating!
FFCrusader
:sad:

Brilliant :p:

I wonder if you did that would randoms on the bus try to eat your hair? :laugh:

I live in Rochdale. I imagine that could happen at any moment here anyway. :p:

Some people are a bit cuckoo on the bus. :sigh:
Jessaay!
I live in Rochdale. I imagine that could happen at any moment here anyway. :p:

Some people are a bit cuckoo on the bus. :sigh:

:rofl: I don't like buses in general :p: I don't know why...

Wasn't til after the Mexican buses I realised how nice the buses here were :p:
FFCrusader
:rofl: I don't like buses in general :p: I don't know why...

Wasn't til after the Mexican buses I realised how nice the buses here were :p:

It's 4 buses a day for me, I can't escape the torment! :frown:

Some guy asked me to dance on the bus t'other day. :|
Hey Crusader stole my fat american McDonalds joke :frown: That's trademarked you know :smile: ™
Jessaay!
It's 4 buses a day for me, I can't escape the torment! :frown:

Some guy asked me to dance on the bus t'other day. :|

aww you could drive maybe? Though that would cost quite a bit more...

asked you to dance on the bus? :eyeball:

okaaaay then...

May I also ask what you are doing in your profile pic? :p:
Danielisew
Hey Crusader stole my fat american McDonalds joke :frown: That's trademarked you know :smile:

I'm sorry :frown: :console:

I do like the Mcflurry though :smile:
FFCrusader
I'm sorry :frown: :console:

I do like the Mcflurry though :smile:

lol same :smile: I haven't had a McDonalds in ages. The last time I remember was so funny..

Me and my brother were going through the drive-thru and I told him to order me a McChicken Sandwich, Cheeseburger, fries and McFlurry. I thought he got it all right and it smelt so good in the car.. Got back to his flat only to find out my McChicken sandwich was missing!! So I had a lame cheeseburger! I had a huge go at him for not ordering me TWO meals, was pretty funny.

LMAO I am SO fat ordering 2 burgers but I was well hungry and we always order loads :smile: (I'm not really fat) :smile:
Danielisew
lol same :smile: I haven't had a McDonalds in ages. The last time I remember was so funny..

Me and my brother were going through the drive-thru and I told him to order me a McChicken Sandwich, Cheeseburger, fries and McFlurry. I thought he got it all right and it smelt so good in the car.. Got back to his flat only to find out my McChicken sandwich was missing!! So I had a lame cheeseburger! I had a huge go at him for not ordering me TWO meals, was pretty funny.

LMAO I am SO fat ordering 2 burgers but I was well hungry and we always order loads :smile: (I'm not really fat) :smile:

Last time I went to McDonald's this happened:

Jessaay!
I know the feeling. Out on the lake in the freezing cold, feeling as though your hands are about to drop off, being pressurised by the instructor to go faster, or to keep in time better, to make sure the blade doesn't hit the water, avoiding near head-on collisions with sculling boats *throws hands on forehead in a dramatic manner* it can be too much, sometimes, just too much :cry:

It's horrible. And circuit training... the most physically painful thing I've ever done. 7 stations on each circuit, 3 circuits (upper body, lower body, core), 1 minute per station with a 1 minute break between circuits. Repeat.

And 2k ergos... argh. *flashbacks*

Maybe we need a support group.

Jessaay!
When England actually has nice weather, sometimes it's quite exhilerating!

February mornings when you're out before the sun has risen, however, are not included in the above description. Especially when the water spontaneously freezes to the blades when you take them out after the outing...

I agree that regatta racing in the summer is incredible, though. The rush of adrenaline/testosterone/etc from that is unparalleled.

jonnyofengland

But the kick out of winning a tight race, having pushed your body to its limit, is actually far more rewarding than winning a football match - or even rugby, for that matter.

What am I saying?! I'm actually defending it... I think I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!! :eek:

This is why I prefer not to associate myself with rowers!
jonnyofengland
Last time I went to McDonald's this happened:

haha what the heell? That video kind of annoyed me :biggrin:
FFCrusader
aww you could drive maybe? Though that would cost quite a bit more...

asked you to dance on the bus? :eyeball:

okaaaay then...

May I also ask what you are doing in your profile pic? :p:

Yep, they asked me to dance on the bus. It was quite strange...

I can't drive, I'm too scared/clumsy and it costs lots :sigh:

In my profile pic, I was getting excited over the mirror on the ceiling of the limo. I'm simple so little things keep me happy :yep:.
Myoclonic Jerk
It's horrible. And circuit training... the most physically painful thing I've ever done. 7 stations on each circuit, 3 circuits (upper body, lower body, core), 1 minute per station with a 1 minute break between circuits. Repeat.

And 2k ergos... argh. *flashbacks*

Maybe we need a support group.

February mornings when you're out before the sun has risen, however, are not included in the above description. Especially when the water spontaneously freezes to the blades when you take them out after the outing...

I agree that regatta racing in the summer is incredible, though. The rush of adrenaline/testosterone/etc from that is unparalleled.

But the kick out of winning a tight race, having pushed your body to its limit, is actually far more rewarding than winning a football match - or even rugby, for that matter.

What am I saying?! I'm actually defending it... I think I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!! :eek:

This is why I prefer not to associate myself with rowers!

It's ok to fall off the wagon, it's ok :teeth:

Come on, you know you want to go and dip that blade in the water again, just once... go on... :ssaw:
Danielisew

I'm not sure when I last had a McDonalds...

haha fair enough :p:

I have days where I just keep eating and days where I hardly eat at all

Jessaay!
Yep, they asked me to dance on the bus. It was quite strange...

I can't drive, I'm too scared/clumsy and it costs lots :sigh:

In my profile pic, I was getting excited over the mirror on the ceiling of the limo. I'm simple so little things keep me happy :yep:.

Strange people...

haha I was terrified when I first started learning :p: It does cost a lot...especially when they decide to fail you and make you take the test again due to little things that never happen normally :shifty:

haha I've never been in a limo :frown:

Simple things amuse me too :biggrin:
Reply 6057
FFCrusader

For half of year 13 I was renamed Hiro Nakamura :colonhash:

i am hiro nakamura :cool:
lol yeah. i SO resemble him . . . *sigh*
apparently i appeared as hiro in a friend's dream . . . yeah ..... lol

Myoclonic Jerk
I think I'm the only person in the whole world who doesn't find Scrubs amazing :frown:

i think not :p:

i dont get the deal with scrubs. i dont find it funny at all . . . .

hmm but now gossip girl. last tuesday was such a disappointment, now i hope they make up for it :biggrin: hehehe
Myoclonic Jerk

While I've never been in a rowing boat, the feeling you get from giving your all for 120 minutes, sprinting up and down the wing, launching into attacks, rushing back to defend, picking out passes, and getting taken out every time you skin a defender, and then to end up winning a match by your Goalie powering home a shot in sudden death penalties is a pretty special one. :biggrin:
Hyeree
i am hiro nakamura :cool:
lol yeah. i SO resemble him . . . *sigh*
apparently i appeared as hiro in a friend's dream . . . yeah ..... lol

Pics or it didn't happen :awesome:

I probably look more like him if I'm wearing glasses...which was one of the reasons I switched to contacts :p: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending