Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    thanks
    oh well gap year doesnt sound too bad.
    my own apartment in stockholm. wieeee
    lol it's a bit early for you to be planning a gap year!

wow your own apartment :woo:

(Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Got ID'ed 3 times tonight - in a way it feels good lol.

Going to Tenerife. Not that exciting but apparently they've just built a brand new water park where I'm going. :jive:
    lol it only feels good when you have ID you can use and not worry about it :tongue:

Cool stuff, I've never been there personally but hey sounds good to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    lol it's a bit early for you to be planning a gap year!

wow your own apartment :woo:
    well im hoping anyway :P

probs will go into a dorm . . . >.<
    but whatever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magichearts)
    Medical School: Aberdeen
    Interview Date: 4th March
    Comment: Yay! Finally get to hear from a Scottish school!
    Woo snap! I have an interview the same day. Mine was supposed to be on the tuesday that's just gone, but the snow stopped me from getting there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Got ID'ed 3 times tonight - in a way it feels good lol.
    Well I got ID'ed 4 times last night. So nerrr :tongue:

Oh, wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    haha so different from my 18th :p:

nah dont feel sorry for me.
    i've still got a chance. you only do need one offer.
    yeah im thinking that too but whatever, it's not the end of the world..

haha i cant afford to be affected you know.
    but hmm i am really curious to what they'll say for my feedback.
    probably PS. . . :/
    Well it's good that you're not too depressed about, and best of luck for your remaining choices.

(Original post by FFCrusader)
    lol it only feels good when you have ID you can use and not worry about it :tongue:

Cool stuff, I've never been there personally but hey sounds good to me
    Luckily I did have some. I was worried for a minute when the bloke didn't seem to know what the date was and viewed it with a hell of a lot of suspicion, but luckily he realised it in the end. :tongue:

(Original post by Myoclonic Jerk)
    Well I got ID'ed 4 times last night. So nerrr :tongue:
    Damn story-topper.

ReputationRep:
    I just got an invite to an interview at Nottingham through the post. I'm so happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holsy)
    I just got an invite to an interview at Nottingham through the post. I'm so happy!
    congrats holsy!!

it will be totally worth the wait

see they didnt forget about you :]]

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, Hyeree. It really, really will! It's three days after my Leicester interview; I'm really excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holsy)
    Ahh, well done!

ReputationRep:
    I need to hear from UCL, it's driving me mad. I don't think I've got in though, I don't think my interview went very well. It seemed ok but then I keep thinking of things I said which were:

1) Stupid
    2) Really stupid
    3) Something which could have a negative impression.
    4) Ramblings.

Aaah =[

ReputationRep:
    got an offer from glasgow, but they will be charging me overseas fees. should i call them? i dont know what to do, i mean i cant afford to go if they charge me that much money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shriya)
    got an offer from glasgow, but they will be charging me overseas fees. should i call them? i dont know what to do, i mean i cant afford to go if they charge me that much money
    From north wales? :confused:

I'd call them to make sure its not a mistake. Have you lived in the UK for 3 or more years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom4510)
    From north wales? :confused:

I'd call them to make sure its not a mistake. Have you lived in the UK for 3 or more years?
    not yet, but it will be 3 years by the time i start and i will also have the setlled status.i thought i would get a chance to explain this, like i did with barts but they didnt even bother confirming things with me.i was so happy seeing an offer and then i looked further and bang there was the overseas written on it

ReputationRep:
    Bristol seems to be very quiet right now. How many do they interview in a day? Probably about 50?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilentGirl)
    Bristol seems to be very quiet right now. How many do they interview in a day? Probably about 50?
    50?! Are you kidding?!

If you get 15 minutes with a panel, that works out at over 12 interviewing-hours per day.

I'd imagine that 20 is probably more realistic, assuming they only have one panel...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myoclonic Jerk)
    50?! Are you kidding?!

If you get 15 minutes with a panel, that works out at over 12 interviewing-hours per day.

I'd imagine that 20 is probably more realistic, assuming they only have one panel...

Well universities do usually have a couple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    Well universities do usually have a couple.
    I retract my previous statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holsy)
    Congrats! I hope the interview goes well for you - good luck!

(Original post by Jessaay!)
    I need to hear from UCL, it's driving me mad. I don't think I've got in though, I don't think my interview went very well. It seemed ok but then I keep thinking of things I said which were:

1) Stupid
    2) Really stupid
    3) Something which could have a negative impression.
    4) Ramblings.

Aaah =[
    Just try and forget about it now.

I imagine a lot of people would come out feeling the same way, well I certainly would lol, so just keep yourself occupied whilst you hear back from them. I hope it's good news. UCL usually don't keep you waiting that long after an interview so you'll hear soon I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shriya)
    not yet, but it will be 3 years by the time i start and i will also have the setlled status.i thought i would get a chance to explain this, like i did with barts but they didnt even bother confirming things with me.i was so happy seeing an offer and then i looked further and bang there was the overseas written on it
    Well i hope you manage to sort things out! I'd imagine they'd be understanding, since technically you do qualify for home fees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom4510)
    Well i hope you manage to sort things out! I'd imagine they'd be understanding, since technically you do qualify for home fees.
    thanks, i will call them monday.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.