Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think I've checked Track about twenty times today already! :p:

(I don't even know why I am checking anyway - I guess I'm just so excited to get addicted to it haha!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I think I've checked Track about twenty times today already! :p:

(I don't even know why I am checking anyway - I guess I'm just so excited to get addicted to it haha!)
    Haha, if you hear anything this early, it can't be good :p:

No news is great

ReputationRep:
    What does track tell you apart from offers or rejections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    What does track tell you apart from offers or rejections?
    it doesn't tell you about interviews. i think offers/rejections is pretty much it! or maybe i'm talking complete rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    im dead stuck on my starting paragraph but i cant find anyone to help me.

It is diabolical.

ReputationRep:
    how do you add DoE as a qualification under education on the ucas form? i saw my friend add it

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering, does having aaaa at AS and AAA prediction, give an advantage over someone who received something like... bbbc at AS, but is still predicted AAA?

If so, which universities?

Appologies if I am the only one who is frustrated with some peoples rediculous A level predictions.

ReputationRep:
    Kings look at ASs and I think BSMS do too. To a certain extent they all do when possible but whether it would give you an advantage or not I don't know.

On future reference though... who are you to judge whether they are "rediculous" or not? Most people are predicted AAA because their teachers made a professional opinion that they could.

(Original post by Kerjagga)

Appologies if I am the only one who is frustrated with some peoples rediculous A level predictions.
    Those people may have been predicted great A level grades for a good reason, even if they screwed their AS grades!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolish)
    On future reference though... who are you to judge whether they are "rediculous" or not? Most people are predicted AAA because their teachers made a professional opinion that they could.
    I did say 'some peoples.'

Mmmmmm. Sorry, this is the ranting of someone who hasn't slept. I'm going to sleep now. :]x

ReputationRep:
    I hope there's not too much discrimination in that sense.

I got ABBC at AS. The two B's were only a couple of UMS points off an A (much to my annoyance) and I've dropped my C subject (physics), so am predicted AAA at A2, which I really think I can achieve if I put the work in.

Is my C at AS going to disadvantage me in any way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylophonefairy)
    I hope there's not too much discrimination in that sense.

I got ABBC at AS. The two B's were only a couple of UMS points off an A (much to my annoyance) and I've dropped my C subject (physics), so am predicted AAA at A2, which I really think I can achieve if I put the work in.

Is my C at AS going to disadvantage me in any way?

Depends where you apply. Some unis like Kings say you must get a b in the AS you dropped. Check out where you want to apply and see if they care about the 4th AS.

x

De-le-ted

ReputationRep:
    yay, just sent the **** ************ ****** ****** ps in

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I am an overseas student
    I got 7 A's and 1 B for my GCSE's
    am predcited 38 for my IB Diploma
    got 579 average on UKCAT
    planning to apply to the following uniz:
    Bristol
    Manchester
    Aberdeen
    Liverpool
    How realistic are my chances of getting into these uniz for medicine especially Aberdeen ,,,,,(Is my UKCAT that bad!!!:confused: ?)

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from Iceland last night and now I have to get back to reality
    College, work, UCAS applications is all going to be a bit harder to get back into but I feel so refreshed after having a break
    Hope everyone's applications are going swimmingly, the deadline is looming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    College, work, UCAS applications is all going to be a bit harder to get back into but I feel so refreshed after having a break
    Welcome back

How was Iceland?

19 days til I go to Mexico

ReputationRep:
    Just came back from my ukcat with an average of 605...eeek, not the best not the worst but still would have liked higher. Oh well, only needed it for Manchester (but I do hope I just I can manage to end up in the top 50% in their new ranking system)
    On the plus side my personality test was good lol
    Now onto BMAT revision....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Oo sounds lovely. Did you get to see the Northern Lights?

I think my application's being sent off by my school today! :yeah: :godancing:

ReputationRep:
    My application was sent to UCAS today Holsy (at last!!! - I swear I have sufficiently annoyed half the teachers in my school by my nagging but heh - it worked!!!). I got really excited when I finally logged onto track :o:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.