Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    hmm St Georges tomorrow, I'm getting more and more nervous lmao

I was fine yesterday xD
    Oooo good luck! You'll be fine!

I have Leicester on Tuesday and Newscastle on wednesday but I'm really ill and I'm presently quite confused/delusional it seems and I just ate a sweet and thought "ooh my tooth tastes nice today" :confused:. I've been also trying to work out since about 5am this morning whether I said something at my UCL interview about the NHS "Sometimes having financial worries" :confused:

So hopefully I'll get rid of my delusion episodes by Tuesday because otherwise I can imagine walking into the interview and licking the interviewers or something.

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ Jessay. You weirdo :tongue: I'm sure it's just pure exhaustion, have a nice relaxing Sunday and perhaps you'll feel a little more human come Tuesday.
    Good luck to you and FFCrusader!!

Meanwhile, I'm packing for my holiday Can't wait to go now, I really need a break.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Lol @ Jessay. You weirdo :tongue: I'm sure it's just pure exhaustion, have a nice relaxing Sunday and perhaps you'll feel a little more human come Tuesday.

Meanwhile, I'm packing for my holiday Can't wait to go now, I really need a break.
    I think I have the flu too :sigh:. I'll have spread it round my entire town too because I worked yesterday. My manager already thinks I'm out of it but I was even worse yesterday :eek3:

Oooo holiday, where are you going? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Oooo good luck! You'll be fine!

I have Leicester on Tuesday and Newscastle on wednesday but I'm really ill and I'm presently quite confused/delusional it seems and I just ate a sweet and thought "ooh my tooth tastes nice today" :confused:. I've been also trying to work out since about 5am this morning whether I said something at my UCL interview about the NHS "Sometimes having financial worries" :confused:

So hopefully I'll get rid of my delusion episodes by Tuesday because otherwise I can imagine walking into the interview and licking the interviewers or something.
    Thanks

haha aww hope you get better soon

Licking the interviewers? I'm sure that would go down very well :tongue:

(Original post by scaryhair)

Thanks

Cool stuff! Where you going? I didn't think half term started yet?

ReputationRep:
    hmm St Georges tomorrow, I'm getting more and more nervous lmao

I was fine yesterday xD
    hehe well you still got barts ;P

good luck though

and you too mena!

ReputationRep:
    www.comparethemeerkat.com

That has provided me with far too much entertainment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)

good luck though

and you too mena!
    haha true :p:

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:

good luck though

and you too mena!
    Hey Hyeree, I noticed that you and I applied to the same unis except for UCL! I take the IB too, and I've also been rejected by Edinburgh.

Kinda freaky if you ask me. :P

(My name's Anna by the waay)

ReputationRep:
    haha true :p:
    but do go rock that interview

(Original post by anminko)
    Hey Hyeree, I noticed that you and I applied to the same unis except for UCL! I take the IB too, and I've also been rejected by Edinburgh.

Kinda freaky if you ask me. :P

(My name's Anna by the waay)
    haha hey. welcome to ehh the wannabe-medic community
    nah not that freaky ;P well.... it'd be more freaky if we'd applied to all the same.
    where else did you apply?

and any interview/offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    but do go rock that interview

haha hey. welcome to ehh the wannabe-medic community
    nah not that freaky ;P well.... it'd be more freaky if we'd applied to all the same.
    where else did you apply?

and any interview/offers yet?
    Umm Manchester was my other medical school, Warwick for biomed.

I've already attended interviews for Manchester and Nottingham. Manchester I thought I did alright but I've been informed that I've been put on hold. Nottingham I thought my interview was a total disaster.. hahhaha.

Ehmmm, Imperial I haven't heard from, and don't really expect to hear from 'cause my BMAT science section was appalling!

ReputationRep:

Me too. I found the advert far too funny - I think I'm a nutter...

ReputationRep:
    Umm Manchester was my other medical school, Warwick for biomed.

I've already attended interviews for Manchester and Nottingham. Manchester I thought I did alright but I've been informed that I've been put on hold. Nottingham I thought my interview was a total disaster.. hahhaha.

Ehmmm, Imperial I haven't heard from, and don't really expect to hear from 'cause my BMAT science section was appalling!
    oh ok.
    warwick's nice :P

well you'll hear about their decision from Manchester soon enough i guess :P
    when do you think Nottingham will give us an answer?? i wanna know haha

naww dont give up hope for imperial!
    there's still some time left. :]]

but otherwise if all goes wrong, there's still next year :] with awesome IB grades to show!

ReputationRep:
    Kendokat wields big stick and wears specials designed armour. He look scary but actually is very nice. When not engaging in extreme combat, Kendokat likes picnicking and pedalling boats shaped like swan.

This meerkat love study ancient hieroglyphic manuscript in distinguished university. When bored of that, this meerkat often make trip to Pyramids to sight-see and wrestle sand rats.

Sheer advertising genius. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    oh ok.
    warwick's nice :P

well you'll hear about their decision from Manchester soon enough i guess :P
    when do you think Nottingham will give us an answer?? i wanna know haha

naww dont give up hope for imperial!
    there's still some time left. :]]

but otherwise if all goes wrong, there's still next year :] with awesome IB grades to show!
    Mmmm, I think a lot of people should be hearing 2-4 weeks after their interview!

Pfft, they must have forgotten about me though 'cause I was interviewed in December.. :P

The wait is killer...

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    :awesome:

(Original post by Myoclonic Jerk)
    Me too. I found the advert far too funny - I think I'm a nutter...
    Yay! I already established my nutteryness a while ago so all is still good.

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm, I think a lot of people should be hearing 2-4 weeks after their interview!

Pfft, they must have forgotten about me though 'cause I was interviewed in December.. :P

The wait is killer...
    yep.
    nah they said at the interview end of jan/feb even march ....

-_-''

@jessay: :rofl:
    i like the way they speak. reminds me of borat haha

ReputationRep:
    yep.
    nah they said at the interview end of jan/feb even march ....

-_-''
    I'm guessing you've applied as an international student right?

Was your interview group at Nottingham all international applicants??

For me it was and it was so intimidating! Feeling like we were all FIGHTING for a place there..

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you've applied as an international student right?

Was your interview group at Nottingham all international applicants??

For me it was and it was so intimidating! Feeling like we were all FIGHTING for a place there..
    noooo
    im swedish :P
    EU pay as much as the Brits

No, there were EU and UK kids and some gappers.
    I suppose international kids are more competitive? because of a lack of places... :/

i didnt really feel it though. but you could kind of see the 'strong' candidates and the 'weak' ones :/ idk but it didnt really intimidate me, because well each to their own right?
    if they got a place and i didnt, it must have been for a reason. =]

ReputationRep:
    noooo
    im swedish :P
    EU pay as much as the Brits

No, there were EU and UK kids and some gappers.
    I suppose international kids are more competitive? because of a lack of places... :/

i didnt really feel it though. but you could kind of see the 'strong' candidates and the 'weak' ones :/ idk but it didnt really intimidate me, because well each to their own right?
    if they got a place and i didnt, it must have been for a reason. =]
    :O!! I didn't know that EU pay home fees! Damn...

I'm classified as international even though I have a UK passport 'cause I live in Japan.. ( kinda duh though :P )

Weeell, technically it should be more competitive 'cause of the number of places but I guess they can be a little more lenient with grades 'cause they're hungry for our money...

A lot of the international students in my group were oxford/cambridge applicants who did amazingly on their BMATs.... So i was pretty damn nervous and motivated to do well in my interview, but the nerves got to me.

I'm not losing hope though... perhaps.. hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

Cool stuff! Where you going? I didn't think half term started yet?
    I think I have the flu too :sigh:. I'll have spread it round my entire town too because I worked yesterday. My manager already thinks I'm out of it but I was even worse yesterday :eek3:

Oooo holiday, where are you going? :woo:
    Not going until Friday, so I'm only missing one day of college. I'm off to Cape Verde: http://www.uneca.org/itca/healthport...CapeVerde1.jpg if you haven't heard of it before, not many people have :tongue:
    I can't wait - sun, sea, and nothing to do except from stuff my face, snorkel and maybe a spot of windsurfing

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.