The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

scaryhair
I can't wait - sun, sea, and nothing to do except from stuff my face, snorkel and maybe a spot of windsurfing :biggrin:

Windsurfing is so hard!
Kinkerz
Windsurfing is so hard!

I don't find it that hard. Mind you last time I did it was two years ago in the Caribbean, the guy who taught me there said I was a natural :biggrin: Quite surprising considering my lack of balance and all things hand-eye coordinated, really!
scaryhair
I don't find it that hard. Mind you last time I did it was two years ago in the Caribbean, the guy who taught me there said I was a natural :biggrin: Quite surprising considering my lack of balance and all things hand-eye coordinated, really!

I did it in Spain on a school trip. Turning was my difficulty. I could go in straight line, but then just had to jump off if I needed to stop i.e. going into the expensive yacht lane...
Reply 6223
anminko
:O!! I didn't know that EU pay home fees! Damn...

I'm classified as international even though I have a UK passport 'cause I live in Japan.. ( kinda duh though :P )

Weeell, technically it should be more competitive 'cause of the number of places but I guess they can be a little more lenient with grades 'cause they're hungry for our money...

A lot of the international students in my group were oxford/cambridge applicants who did amazingly on their BMATs.... So i was pretty damn nervous and motivated to do well in my interview, but the nerves got to me. :frown:

I'm not losing hope though... perhaps.. hehe.

yeah we do. :smile: free in scotland too haha.
oh weird, but if that's the rules... what can you do =[

oh :/ we didnt have a lot of oxbridge applicants though hmm... idk

good luck though :smile: hope we hear some good news soon ^^

scaryhair
Not going until Friday, so I'm only missing one day of college. I'm off to Cape Verde: http://www.uneca.org/itca/healthport/capeverde/CapeVerde1.jpg if you haven't heard of it before, not many people have :tongue:
I can't wait - sun, sea, and nothing to do except from stuff my face, snorkel and maybe a spot of windsurfing :biggrin:

ooh nice!
haha packing a week before?? :O
i pack a day or two before.. even when im going to korea for 2 months =S
haha im lazy i guess :P
Reply 6224
Hyeree

Yep yep!! :smile:
Hyeree

ooh nice!
haha packing a week before?? :O
i pack a day or two before.. even when im going to korea for 2 months =S
haha im lazy i guess :P

You're so lucky that you get it free in Scotland. I don't understand why English people aren't, hmph.

Anyway, yeah, I always get too excited and end up packed a week before we're due to go :tongue:
scaryhair
You're so lucky that you get it free in Scotland. I don't understand why English people aren't, hmph.

Because they aren't scum.
Reply 6227
scaryhair

Anyway, yeah, I always get too excited and end up packed a week before we're due to go :tongue:

hehe yeah i dont get it much either, but oh well.
edinburgh is out for me anyway . . .

haha i get excited but then i never do get round to doing much packing :P

that place looks just awesome .. =[
i also wanna go on holiday ...
Reply 6228
scaryhair

Is this in the summer? Ooooh, I'm off to Nairobi and Ohio!!! I cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

I looooove holidays with a passion! :tongue:
Reply 6229
OriginofSymmetry

Ooooh ... controversial! :tongue:
scaryhair
Not going until Friday, so I'm only missing one day of college. I'm off to Cape Verde: http://www.uneca.org/itca/healthport/capeverde/CapeVerde1.jpg if you haven't heard of it before, not many people have :tongue:

That's some early packing :tongue:

Sounds great, have a fantastic time! :biggrin:
Ok so I just spent about 5 minutes staring out of the window trying to work out whether the bush was moving under the weight of the snow or whether it was just me having a strange episode again. Paracetamol time!

I'm sure the scots just hate the English, I mean they don't even allow us to have free university in their country despite the fact we live literally down the road from them. It's kind of like me inviting the person across the street around for a Patriotic neighbourhood dinner but not inviting my neighbour.
OriginofSymmetry

:frown:
Jessaay!

I'm sure the scots just hate the English

Woah. I didn't realise you people had brains.
OriginofSymmetry

I'll have you know I'm part scottish :sad:
Jessaay!
I'll have you know I'm part scottish :sad:

That's it. You had me going for a bit there.
OriginofSymmetry
That's it. You had me going for a bit there.

I'm more English than Scottish though. So nerr.

Hate the English Establishment, not the citizens. :awesome:
Reply 6237
OriginofSymmetry

I am officially confused. :confused:
ADREAM

I am officially confused. :confused:

Touch of the English blood in you?
OriginofSymmetry

Sod off!

Latest

Trending

Trending