Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Me too! At my interview today I was nervous for the other guys more that myself. I wanted them to get my place :tongue: I have had my happy ucas triumph so now it's everyone elses turn.
    Oh...Its Mrs. I Have A UCL Offer...

*glares...

Spoiler:
    Show
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    ok so here it goes :

list of the medic family

Grandma(Mom's mom): MJerk
    Mom: Scaryhair
    Aunt (Mom's sister): Jessaay!
    Dad: ADREAM
    Kid nr.1 Holsy (oldest)
    Kid nr. 2 Baki
    Twins: FFCrusader and Hyeree

JonnyofEngland what were you, i cant remember :tongue:
    EXCUSE ME, where am i in this!?
    i'm offended right now. i asked nicely & everything. i'll be the kid from next door who lives in your house & eats your food and is pretty much related.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate0904)
    how many of you applicants haunt the TSR Med Students thread? :tongue:

I follow the thread because people quite often mention things that i can use to update my stalking thread from, which they don't always mention in other places *that's my excuse anyway :tongue:*
    Stalker :haughty: :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    EXCUSE ME, where am i in this!?
    i'm offended right now. i asked nicely & everything. i'll be the kid from next door who lives in your house & eats your food and is pretty much related.
    sowwy =[[

LIST: take 2:

Grandma(Mom's mom): MJerk
    Mom: Scaryhair
    Aunt (Mom's sister): Jessaay!
    Dad: ADREAM
    Kid nr.1 Holsy (oldest)
    Kid nr. 2 Baki
    Twins: FFCrusader and Hyeree
    kid next door: lotusx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Oh...Its Mrs. I Have A UCL Offer...

*glares...

Spoiler:
    Show
    :laugh:
    Well I'm sorry

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm sorry
    Its no fun if you don't fight back. Now I feel like a bully. :sob:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Its no fun if you don't fight back. Now I feel like a bully. :sob:
    that's because you are!

ReputationRep:
    that's because you are!
    Umm..Sorry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate0904)
    how many of you applicants haunt the TSR Med Students thread? :tongue:

I follow the thread because people quite often mention things that i can use to update my stalking thread from, which they don't always mention in other places *that's my excuse anyway :tongue:*
    Hehe! It's lovely you're getting involved and talking to us. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Umm..Sorry?
    A bully

ReputationRep:
    A bully
    Fine.

No more Mr. Nice Guy. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Stalker
    guilty as charged :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    i wanna be something in this family! either the new one or the old one
    angry teenager? is there a vacancy for that?
    @Jessaay! It was alright, i think. at the end, she asked me: So, do you know what your name means? and i was like HEH is this part of the interview?! how was yours?
    It was ok, but they said "tell us about yourself because we don't know anything about you other than your name" and I just went "err... I'm jess". Then stopped for like 30 seconds to think of something to say other than my name/age. So I think that was pretty stupid.I think I relaxed a bit too much and didn't really concentrate too. Plus I wanted to squeeze the medical student guy, just because he had really sad looking eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dilipd)
    she probably gets it all the time - applicants bad mouthing UEA so has to stick up for them all the time. Im sure UEA is good in it's own right but we all know southampton is better - who would choose UEA over soton in their right mind. similarly soton have decent admissions procedures aswell and they are a very heavily oversubscribed uni - the get 4x the amount of applications uea gets so they are more experienced when dealing with personal statements.
    Lads and ladettes. There are no bad Medical schools and you should just be happy that you get accepted into one. Who is to say one is better than another? Statistics never give the full picture about life at a particular University nor do they tell about how good the course is for you at all.

Even if the stats did show that x was better than y; if you where rejected by X or had bias against it you would always swear that Y was better.BTW, all medical school are experienced in dealing with PS.It doesn't matter who gets more applicants as they all know what to look for and are all good judges of character.

Also, It is petty and insignificant it to say that a uni is better because they have better admissions procedures. ROFL!

ReputationRep:
    I'm at southampton and i'm awesome. My friend is at UEA and she is also awesome. She likes where she is and chose to be there. Same for me.

Simple really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    I'm at southampton and i'm awesome. My friend is at UEA and she is also awesome. She likes where she is and chose to be there. Same for me.

Simple really.
    You...You're just like me. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    You...You're just like me. :eek:
    I'd like to think that you're actually like me, since i'm older. But either way we're both awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    I'd like to think that you're actually like me, since i'm older. But either way we're both awesome
    But if you're like me, that would make you younger. Don't you want to be younger. Its awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    But if you're like me, that would make you younger. Don't you want to be younger. Its awesome.
    No I hated being a teenager. I'm loving my twenties! So you're like me....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    No I hated being a teenager. I'm loving my twenties! So you're like me....
    It seems we're at a stale mate.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.