The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6620
Baki
It seems we're at a stale mate.

Possibly. Oh well. Nice conversing with you.
Reply 6621
Sarky
Possibly. Oh well. Nice conversing with you.

Hmmm...

I agree to agree that we are both like each other.

Deal.
Reply 6622
Baki
Hmmm...

I agree to agree that we are both like each other.

Deal.

I'll agree with your agreement to keep the peace.
Reply 6623
Sarky
I'll agree with your agreement to keep the peace.

Tis' a deal then, Mrs. Medic.
Reply 6624
Baki
Tis' a deal then, Mrs. Medic.

Miss if you please. Or Ms at least. I am older but not old enough for Mrs.
Reply 6625
Sarky
Miss if you please. Or Ms at least. I am older but not old enough for Mrs.

Ok then, Ms. Medic?
Reply 6626
Baki
Ok then, Ms. Medic?

Thank you kindly.Good luck with your applications. :smile:
Reply 6627
Sarky
Thank you kindly.Good luck with your applications. :smile:

I would reciprocate the gesture, but you're already in uni (or are have you graduated?)
Reply 6628
Baki
I would reciprocate the gesture, but you're already in uni (or are have you graduated?)

Intercalating, have two years left when I go back.

Oh and in a woeful attempt to get the thread get back on track, has anyone heard from track today? I remember constantly checking mine, because i could check it on my phone at work!
Reply 6629
Sarky
Intercalating, have two years left when I go back.

Oh and in a woeful attempt to get the thread get back on track, has anyone heard from track today? I remember constantly checking mine, because i could check it on my phone at work!

You can check Track via phone. My mind = boggled. Do you think they still do that?

EDIT: Which university are you intercalating at, and what are you intercalating?
kate0904
how many of you applicants haunt the TSR Med Students thread? :tongue:

I follow the thread because people quite often mention things that i can use to update my stalking thread from, which they don't always mention in other places *that's my excuse anyway :tongue:*

Have to say I've never been on that thread.

Fair enough though, I feel a bit guilty now for spamming loads of crap that you have to sift through! :tongue:
I think I need to take a break from posting here and just being on TSR in general.

I don’t know if I’ll return or not. If it’s the latter, good luck to you all with the rest of your application. I just want to say thanks to everyone for being supportive and setting an example through kindness and empathy, even if it is just through the power of words.

I need to leave mainly because I procrastinate way too much whilst lurking and posting on this forum. I’m now in a position where I fear I might not even make the grades to even reapply based on how I’ve been working throughout the last couple of months. I need to lose a few distractions and this is just one of them so I hope you all understand that.

Take care.
!MEna
I think I need to take a break from posting here and just being on TSR in general.

I don’t know if I’ll return or not. If it’s the latter, good luck to you all with the rest of your application. I just want to say thanks to everyone for being supportive and setting an example through kindness and empathy, even if it is just through the power of words.

I need to leave mainly because I procrastinate way too much whilst lurking and posting on this forum. I’m now in a position where I fear I might not even make the grades to even reapply based on how I’ve been working throughout the last couple of months. I need to lose a few distractions and this is just one of them so I hope you all understand that.

Take care.

Ditto, its eating vast amounts of time.

Cheerio, all the best.
Don't leave just yet !MEna!
This thread will definitely not be the same again.
*moves hand to forehead in a very dramtic manner*

Oh and this will seriously make you guys laugh. I was looking through the H&R forum (like i usually do :ninja:) and came across this. Its tooooooooo funny!

I know its such a serious matter, but what her boyfriend says literally made me rofl.

And if you don't find this funny - just read it again, and you will.
:awesome:

Anyway, here's the link:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=800744
!MEna

Take care.

Totally understand. Keep in touch through Facebook yeah? Take care of yourself, and good luck.
!MEna

Take care.

Best of luck bro :cool:
Reply 6636
!MEna

Take care.

i hope you do return soon :smile: but good luck with everything, & take care.
Reply 6637
!MEna

Take care.

all the best !MEna:smile:

LMAO, I don't know about the way you read it but to me it sounds like a little chant. I would be freaked out if that happened to me.
i wish the unis would just put me out of my misery now and just get back to me! lol theyre really longing it out!

Latest

Trending

Trending