Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm88)
    and you wonder why you only have one choice left?

i may have a rejection from uea but at least ive got 2 more interviews coming up and a chnce to prove myself to them!
    Nice, Mrs. Mature.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I can be bothered with this anymore. All med applicants seem to do is argue on TSR now, it doesn't make happy reading to be honest.
    I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week, and I really hope its calmed down a bit here by the time I get back. If not I think I might take the same route as !MEna and Hyeree...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm88)
    and you wonder why you only have one choice left? there's no point hiding behind jessaay is there?

i may have a rejection from uea but at least ive got 2 more interviews coming up and a chnce to prove myself to them!
    Be civil, or leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm88)
    and you wonder why you only have one choice left? there's no point hiding behind jessaay is there?

I think trying to personally belittle others in a post of "revenge" is pretty immature...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Nice, Mrs. Mature.
    i couldnt care less about your views. again you dont know anything about me. at least i have my 2 interviews and no one can take that away from me - at least those unis thought i was mature enough to become doctor and want to get to know me better and are actually interested in me which is more than what i can say for you isn't it. tell me, what does it feel like to only be relying on one choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    I think trying to personally belittle others in a post of "revenge" is pretty immature...
    In other news.

If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes
    :laugh: where did you hear this line.

(Original post by gm88)
    i couldnt care less about your views. again you dont know anything about me. at least i have my 2 interviews and no one can take that away from me - at least those unis thought i was mature enough to become doctor and want to get to know me better and are actually interested in me which is more than what i can say for you isn't it. tell me, what does it feel like to only be relying on one choice?
    So first you call me immature and then post this. Am I the only one that sees the irony here.

Regarding my current position, it is an addmittedly pretty tough position. However I doubt you're actually interested in my answer as you are in antagonising me. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    I don't think I can be bothered with this anymore. All med applicants seem to do is argue on TSR now, it doesn't make happy reading to be honest.
    I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week, and I really hope its calmed down a bit here by the time I get back. If not I think I might take the same route as !MEna and Hyeree...
    I think that because it's getting to the stage where a lot of decisions are being made, everyone's getting very stressed out

people just need to think a bit more before posting :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom4510)
    Be civil, or leave.
    and who are you to order people to leave or not - you're not exactly a mod are you? and it is interesting why you are not saying the same to baki or jessaay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate0904)
    I think that because it's getting to the stage where a lot of decisions are being made, everyone's getting very stressed out

people just need to think a bit more before posting :tongue:
    Yeah, there's no need to take it out on everyone on here though. I think actually doing the degree and working as a doctor is going to involve a lot more stress than this, and I certainly hope as potential medical students and doctors we won't be taking it out on the patients :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm88)
    and who are you to order people to leave or not - you're not exactly a mod are you? and it is interesting why you are not saying the same to baki or jessaay
    Frankly, you disgust me. You've had a hard ride - tough. No need to pick on other members for fights.

Now grow up. Or leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    :laugh: where did you hear this line.
    Arch_Angel on NMM invited me to join the group on facebook: "If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip you genes!"

Cool ain't it? It gave me that new, fourth green gem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    Arch_Angel on NMM invited me to join the group on facebook: "If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip you genes!"

Cool ain't it? It gave me that new, fourth green gem
    Awesome.

I will now ponder an even more awesome line to outdo Arch_Angel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm88)
    Oh, we're playing that game eh?

Who are you to be judging your own application? Who are you to be looking down on others?

Snore.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone just stfu or gtfo?
    We're all depressed. I am depressed too. Stop arguing This is the busiest time of the year for medicine decisions to be made (Feb/March) so it will be stressful.. We have all done everything we can and must wait. I'm sure everything will turn out the way we want it to for the majority of us Just don't think that you're in that minority..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Awesome.

Search on Facebook a group called "nerdy pickup lines".

You wont be dissapointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm88)
    christ, how stuck up can you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom4510)
    Oh, we're playing that game eh?

Who are you to be judging your own application? Who are you to be looking down on others?

Snore.
    Don't bother.

She digs her own grave.

Quite funny actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Yeah, there's no need to take it out on everyone on here though. I think actually doing the degree and working as a doctor is going to involve a lot more stress than this, and I certainly hope as potential medical students and doctors we won't be taking it out on the patients
    Very true.

Hopefully everyone will just calm down a bit soon so this thread is a bit nicer to read

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Awesome.

That will take some doing. Including a scientific dimension to the line is more difficile than you might think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    Frankly, you disgust me. You've had a hard ride - tough. No need to pick on other members for fights.

Now grow up. Or leave.
    ]h dont worry you disgust me too. i found out i got a rejection, i posted on tsr straight after - 4 hours later people are criticising me not realising that maybe i would have calmed down and could see things a bit clearer then. i even made it clear (on this thread or med rejections 09) that i had posted straight after finding out but no allowance seems to be made to the i may have felt. if these are the doctors of tommorrow im not sure if i want to be part of the nhs. jessaay was the one who got me upset today, then baki and you both started. now kinkerz, tom and the rest are all starting. people whinge and vent about rejection all the time - other members have called ICSM pr*cks and what have you not yet everyone doesnt start a war against them do they. for the record i didnt evcen start it all - i just needed to vent like others members have had to - or is that a crime now

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.