Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    omg people with interviews already! :O
    good luck to those people! it must be great hearing something so early...i'm still checking emails/track obessively lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asthenia)
    good luck to those people! it must be great hearing something so early...i'm still checking emails/track obessively lol.
    Haha, you have the possibility of 5 interviews :p:

I don't get why people have turned into trackophiles :rofl: It's not like an offer will come through this early on :p:

ReputationRep:
    good luck to those people! it must be great hearing something so early...i'm still checking emails/track obsessively lol.

when did you send off your application?

when did u get the e-mail from Bristol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)

I don't get why people have turned into trackophiles :rofl: It's not like an offer will come through this early on :p:
    Haha yeah I know it sucks that UCL have to interview for biomedical sciences, I'm kinda regretting picking it as my 5th choice...but a girl who applied there last year said it was just literally an interview to see if she that she was human :P
    Lol I don't know why I go on track either...seeing as offers won't (hopefully) come through until next year even!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    when did you send off your application?

when did u get the e-mail from Bristol?
    Sent off my application on the 8th and got an e-mail literally this morning lol. When did you receive yours?

ReputationRep:
    Sent off my application on the 8th and got an e-mail literally this morning lol. When did you receive yours?

this morning, but sent off on the 1st

ReputationRep:
    They probably sent acknowledgements in waves or batches or summit :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Yeah, shame it isn't for Medicine :p: Still, I'm not complaining, it is kind of relaxing to know I have an offer to fall back on if everything goes pear shaped for Medicine
    Well done on getting an offer this early

lol damn that was fast xD

ReputationRep:
    http://www.vimeo.com/838706

This is soooooo funny!

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Congrats to the people who have offers already! Mine's STILL on the school's system!! So frustrating!!!

ReputationRep:
    I really can't decide on my 4th choice :/ People keep saying choose whatever, it doesn't really matter, but if i get an offer i wouldn't be surprised if it was from my 4th choice. Urgh.

This whole UCAS thing is stressing me out. I'll be glad when it's over and done with and sent off.

Can't believe people have interviews already. Congrats It obviously pays to be organised :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)

it's not like an offer comes before an interview, either, and they generally don't reject anybody 'til post interview or 'til after all the interviews have gone out.

ReputationRep:
    OMG - my application has been sent to UCAS. I just logged in to apply and unexpectedly i saw:
    Your application has been processed by UCAS. You will be sent a welcome letter and will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.

I really wasn't expecting my head of sixth form to send it off today - i thought she was waiting until the 14th so it is a bit of a shocker. I think the next 5 months are going to be the worst of my life, waiting for interviews and fingers crossed offers. Track is probably going to take over my life for the next few months aswell.

ReputationRep:
    ok i'm starting to panic now...i still have not got any confirmation about my form from ucas and people have already been invited for interviews and getting offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    ok i'm starting to panic now...i still have not got any confirmation about my form from ucas and people have already been invited for interviews and getting offers
    Don't worry, seriously. Has UCAS Apply updated to tell you that your application has been processed? That's as far as it's got with me. I haven't had any e-mail acknowledgements...etc either let alone any offers or interviews.

ReputationRep:
    Relax people. Have a cookie! :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Have you got your SAQ from Cambridge yet?

ReputationRep:
    Do a BMAT Essay!

Weeks 4s Question is Here!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post14825623

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.beth.x)
    Have you got your SAQ from Cambridge yet?
    nope...i'm guessing that i'll only receive it once my application has firstly been confirmed by ucas! apparently you have to fill in a secondary personal statement in it

ReputationRep:
    nope...i'm guessing that i'll only receive it once my application has firstly been confirmed by ucas! apparently you have to fill in a secondary personal statement in it
    do you still have to do that? because my friend's applying to oxford for engineering, and i thought you had to do that for oxford as well, but according to her, you don't. i'm not sure whether that's just for engineering though

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.