The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ADREAM
Everyone having a nice day?

I went to the Darwin exhibition at the NHM - pretty cool, it was! :yes:

Aaah, wish I could see that. Is it a new, temporary thing?

I went to the NHM last year for 3 days of lectures about Darwin and Contemporary science. I babbled about that at my interviews. It was good. There's also a big diamond in the minerals bit of the NHM I'd rather like my future husband to buy me. :yes:
Reply 7161
Jessaay!
Aaah, wish I could see that. Is it a new, temporary thing?

I went to the NHM last year for 3 days of lectures about Darwin and Contemporary science. I babbled about that at my interviews. It was good. There's also a big diamond in the minerals bit of the NHM I'd rather like my future husband to buy me. :yes:

The one with the price tag of £1,200 or was it £21,000?? I can't remember! :tongue:

Yep, I think it's only for the winter period ... Nov'ish till March'ish. Though it's only a short 10min journey from my house, so I'm beginning to get sick of all the museums/galleris in London! :yes:
Reply 7162
Hmm i sense this thread lacks silliness.
motiv3

just lacks members now most of them have an heroed
motiv3

Taken care of.
:ymca:
Reply 7165
I see ADREAM got himself banned again :sadnod: how long til we see a dupe...

evening guys! haven't heard of many rejections today which is good!
Silly ADREAM. The numbers of people on this thread are slowly diminishing. In fact I think current applicants are outnumbered by the hoardes of current med students and prospective 2010 applicants now :tongue:

Not that I mind at all! :tongue: :redface:
What did he do to get banned? Silly man.
Reply 7168
Mushi_master
What did he do to get banned? Silly man.

he was on 13 warning points so he only needed something small to tip him over...
motiv3

where the hell have you been? :eek:
Hygeia
he was on 13 warning points so he only needed something small to tip him over...

Oh dear, I don't see how he got those warnings, all I saw of him was over-exciteability! Haha.
Reply 7171
Mushi_master
Oh dear, I don't see how he got those warnings, all I saw of him was over-exciteability! Haha.

he spent time in H&R...
Hygeia
he spent time in H&R...

Now that explains everything. It's hard to avoid being inappropriate in there.
Reply 7173
motiv3

Ignoramus
Taken care of.
:ymca:

:confused:

Where you looking for something like this?

or

this?

And nice to have you back Motiv.
Baki
:confused:

Where you looking for something like this?

or

this?

And nice to have you back Motiv.

Yeah; unfortunately the smilies on TSR failed to impress, but I went with what I had. :biggrin:
Reply 7175
Ignoramus
Yeah; unfortunately the smilies on TSR failed to impress, but I went with what I had. :biggrin:

:laugh: Your smilies were fine.

I was actually referring to Motiv3 with my post. :tongue:
Reply 7176
rejected by kings:tongue:
Reply 7177
shriya
rejected by kings

i was gonna say sorry to hear that... but i don't think you're particularly bothered :tongue: (especially not after seeing your comment on it in your sig!)

congrats on the other offers!
Reply 7178
Hygeia
i was gonna say sorry to hear that... but i don't think you're particularly bothered :tongue: (especially not after seeing your comment on it in your sig!)

congrats on the other offers!

yeah thanks, i didnt raelly care, but it still felt a bit bad telling my mum:s-smilie:
Reply 7179
Isometrix
where the hell have you been? :eek:

i come and go as i please. Probably will only be active for another 2-3 weeks before asking for a ban. Makes me be productive and also not feel bad for being on TSR:smile:

and how are you my good online buddy who i actually dont know well at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending