Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Decision is supposedly an easy module to get easy UMS points. That didn't stop it from being my lowest over both maths and further maths for me :tongue: :rolleyes:

Stats is boring, but I found decision was a lot more so...

lmao why write so much??? in maths you only need like half a page max for any question :tongue:
    I'm neurotic like that. I'll have to make sure I've covered all grounds possible to get the marks for the question or I will cry myself to sleep at night :tongue:

You should see the state of my biology papers sometimes, writing literally all over the page :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)

You should see the state of my biology papers sometimes, writing literally all over the page :tongue:
    I am exactly the same. Central concepts was hilarious.

In other news, I have finished a piece of work :woo:

ReputationRep:
    [deleted]:
    Yeah it makes sense. Bit of a mouthful though!

Thats me just being dense about anything english related though

ReputationRep:
    **** I just realised it's not a good idea to post a part of coursework on t'internet.

Mind if we delete those posts? :eek4:

Sorry guys :redface: thanks for the help anyway, I'm going to attempt to make it a bit less of a mouthful.

(Original post by Degausser)
    Yeah it makes sense. Bit of a mouthful though!

Thats me just being dense about anything english related though
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    This bit leaves me gasping for breath a little bit.
    Sorry to be a pest, but next time you're both online, would you mind terribly if you delete the posts? I'm paranoid about it coming up on a plagiarism thing now. :emo:. Merci

ReputationRep:
    **** I just realised it's not a good idea to post a part of coursework on t'internet.

Mind if we delete those posts? :eek4:

Sorry guys :redface: thanks for the help anyway, I'm going to attempt to make it a bit less of a mouthful.

Sorry to be a pest, but next time you're both online, would you mind terribly if you delete the posts? I'm paranoid about it coming up on a plagiarism thing now. :emo:. Merci
    No problem.

ReputationRep:
    Merci!

I'm now 156 words down on my essay, out of 3000-4000 words. Yey! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    No worries Jess.

ReputationRep:
    LOL at how I got neg repped for asking about the UCL Grades.

There are some weirdos on this forum

ReputationRep:
    LOL at how I got neg repped for asking about the UCL Grades.

There are some weirdos on this forum
    Let me guess, no rep power?

Having said that, i have no rep power any more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Let me guess, no rep power?

Having said that, i have no rep power any more
    :no: No rep power at all.

Pretty pathetic though when you have to neg someone for asking a question about their offer, I mean it's not like I was going "ZOMG LOOK AT MY OFFER, AREN'T U JELLUS :woo:" :rolleyes: I was actually asking a genuine question.

Ooo well :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    :no: No rep power at all.

Pretty pathetic though when you have to neg someone for asking a question about their offer, I mean it's not like I was going "ZOMG LOOK AT MY OFFER, AREN'T U JELLUS :woo:" :rolleyes: I was actually asking a genuine question.

Ooo well :teeth:
    Your post didn't come across as you trying to 'rub it in' or anything of the sort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Your post didn't come across as you trying to 'rub it in' or anything of the sort.
    Good, I'm glad. I honestly wouldn't try to. I mean I'm happy about my offer and everything but I'm not some sort of heartless, arrogant ******* who laughs at everyone who didn't get in. I mean I still don't know why I even got the offer in the first place. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    GAHHH!!! sucks!!

one of my friend already has another offer! (she got two now) and an interview from bristol!!!

I'm still waiting for bristol and leeds to reply. I've got nothing T^T . and I've got a reply from the surgery that I emailed that they were unable to give work experience !!! T^T

I'm totally crying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namnao555)
    GAHHH!!! sucks!!

one of my friend already has another offer! (she got two now) and an interview from bristol!!!

I'm still waiting for bristol and leeds to reply. I've got nothing T^T . and I've got a reply from the surgery that I emailed that they were unable to give work experience !!! T^T

I'm totally crying.
    Emo songs.

They're perfect for these situations.

Now cry your eyes out.

ReputationRep:
    ^ ya. emo songs are great.

now cut my wrists and black my eyes

ReputationRep:
    ^ ya. emo songs are great.

now cut my wrists and black my eyes
    If you do cut your wrists, do it properly. Atleast then the med schools will know you did something right. :rofl:

BTW, how do you cross things out in TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    If you do cut your wrists, do it properly. Atleast then the med schools will know you got one thing right.

BTW, how do you cross things out in TSR?
    [strike]...[/strike]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    If you do cut your wrists, do it properly. Atleast then the med schools will know you did something right. :rofl:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    HHAHA I won't actually cut my wrist.

I don't want to spend these precious time in hospital.

Need to get my a levels!

ReputationRep:
    HHAHA I won't actually cut my wrist.

I don't want to spend these precious time in hospital.

Need to get my a levels!
    But atleast then you can convince them that you can empathis with patients, especially being one. :awesome:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.