Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex L)
    I wish I was in bed, but instead I'm up and researching the different methods used to aid the cessation of smoking. Badtimes
    :ditto: (the wishing i was in bed part anyway!)

i'm currently revising carcinogenesis and having to summarise it for PBL

ReputationRep:
    Someone is now watching high school musical on the tv. I think I'm going to cry.

Silly ADREAM. I don't know why he didn't just stop going in H&R. It's really not that exciting as a forum :Tongue: i'm worried for his future patients.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Someone is now watching high school musical on the tv. I think I'm going to cry.

Silly ADREAM. I don't know why he didn't just stop going in H&R. It's really not that exciting as a forum :Tongue: i'm worried for his future patients.
    H&R can be pretty funny at times....

ReputationRep:
    H&R can be pretty funny at times....
    It can, but not funny enough to get banned twice :tongue: each to their owni suppose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    It can, but not funny enough to get banned twice :tongue: each to their owni suppose
    Some of the threads in there lend themselves to rediculous replies. Anyone read the "this girl says im physically repulsive, but sleeps with me, what do i do?" thread? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Hey hey people. Back from Cape Verde with some mean tan lines. Don't want to trawl through god knows how many pages of stuff, so what've I missed in the past week?
    Welcome back

(Original post by lotusx)
    welcome back! i thought you'd disappeared like hyeree & !MEna.
    I think Hyeree said she wouldn't be back til after her exams...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Some of the threads in there lend themselves to rediculous replies. Anyone read the "this girl says im physically repulsive, but sleeps with me, what do i do?" thread? :rofl:
    yeh i remember that one! i love going on H&R when i need a laugh or two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    yeh i remember that one! i love going on H&R when i need a laugh or two.
    This thread will provide some giggles shortly...

ReputationRep:
    i steer clear of H&R! it's so repetitive, there's rarely a new question and so many of the threads get spammed beyond all recognition so any useful reply's completely lost!

ReputationRep:
    *adds thread to watchlist* :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    i steer clear of H&R! it's so repetitive, there's rarely a new question and so many of the threads get spammed beyond all recognition so any useful reply's completely lost!
    Somewhat like medicine then

ReputationRep:
    maybe a little :tongue:

it's not quite as bad here though - people have been warned for spam here and it does tend to get removed

ReputationRep:
    Touché :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    maybe a little :tongue:

it's not quite as bad here though - people have been warned for spam here and it does tend to get removed
    It just seems to be easier to control here, as there's only ever one thread going out of control at a time :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    It just seems to be easier to control here, as there's only ever one thread going out of control at a time
    usually, though i do remember reading through threads one morning and multiple different ones had been completely spammed up with the same rubbish
    and i know of occasions where mods have removed 40 or more posts of arguments!

ReputationRep:
    I think of the greatest threads I ever read on H&R was posted by a girl who's boyfriend shouted 'intercourse' during sex and she started diagnosing him with OCD, autism, asperger's etc :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    *adds thread to watchlist* :awesome:
    Thread failed miserably. There were no funneh times to be had :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    My god I am still so so ill.
    Just got in from work, I need to pack and try and finish as much college work before I fly to Aberdeen in the morning. BLEGH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    My god I am still so so ill.
    Just got in from work, I need to pack and try and finish as much college work before I fly to Aberdeen in the morning. BLEGH.
    Ahhh you'll be fine! Besides, College work can always slip as you have a good excuse. Get some rest before tomorrow and watch some TV. You know you want to :tongue:

Is the interview tomorrow or monday?

ReputationRep:
    Thread failed miserably. There were no funneh times to be had :bawling:
    hehe don't worry i'm on the lookout for more.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.