Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Damn, it's ridiculous? I was thinking of buying it to wear to a formal event.

I could wear it to stalker guy's prom! :woo:
    Why would you wear a guys suit...You're a girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    I guess she decided to swing the other way afterall :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    I was hoping it would put him off.

9 hours of coursework/homework and 3 cans of red bull + 2 cans of lucozade probably mean I'm not really comprehensible at this moment in time.

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping it would put him off.

9 hours of coursework/homework and 3 cans of red bull + 2 cans of lucozade probably mean I'm not really comprehensible at this moment in time.
    time for you to go to bed me thinks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motiv3)
    time for you to go to bed me thinks
    On that many moles of caffiene!

you're joking!

ReputationRep:
    On that many moles of caffiene!

you're joking!
    You know you've been in education too long when you start using the mole in everday converastion..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    You know you've been in education too long when you start using the mole in everday converastion..
    This is true.

Also, when I went rowing earlier, is it really normal that my main concern when it was cold was that my enzymes wouldn't work at their optimum rate because the temperature was too low?

ReputationRep:
    This is true.

Also, when I went rowing earlier, is it really normal that my main concern when it was cold was that my enzymes wouldn't work at their optimum rate because the temperature was too low?
    Its not not normal? :redface:

Just be thankful you aren't saying lol out loud

ReputationRep:
    This is true.

i would be more cautious in warm climates. Although cold climates reduce it is often temporarily and simply warming up resolves the issue. However, in warm climates they are denatured and you are truly screwed then. Thats why when i go on holidays i ensure that the maximum temperature never fluctuates beyond body temperature. Man im a sick person to go on holiday with.

ReputationRep:
    i would be more cautious in warm climates. Although cold climates reduce it is often temporarily and simply warming up resolves the issue. However, in warm climates they are denatured and you are truly screwed then. Thats why when i go on holidays i ensure that the maximum temperature never fluctuates beyond body temperature. Man im a sick person to go on holiday with.
    You daredevil you!

ReputationRep:
    You daredevil you!
    i often go outside in red leather pretending to be a blind lawyer that has the ability to sense objects when blind.

ReputationRep:
    Biology students are wild on holiday!

But yes, when I'm sat next to the fire to warm up, I am quite cautious about my skin not getting too hot. I don't want my enzymes to denature, god forbid.

ReputationRep:
    Biology students are wild on holiday!

But yes, when I'm sat next to the fire to warm up, I am quite cautious about my skin not getting too hot. I don't want my enzymes to denature, god forbid.
    yes the actual thought of that has made me send nerve impulses to my co-ordination centre in my brain and has sent nerve impulses to my effectors causing a piloerection response!

The worst is when you have salt in a bowl. I fear osmosis.

ReputationRep:
    i often go outside in red leather pretending to be a blind lawyer that has the ability to sense objects when blind.
    :getmecoat: :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat: :tongue:
    :mfing:

ReputationRep:
    yes the actual thought of that has made me send nerve impulses to my co-ordination centre in my brain and has sent nerve impulses to my effectors causing a piloerection response!

The worst is when you have salt in a bowl. I fear osmosis.
    I fear diffusion more. It's just... terrifying.

ReputationRep:
    I fear diffusion more. It's just... terrifying.
    but you can tackle diffusion, throw the thing onto u and reduce it. with osmosis, its lurks in the shadows.

ReputationRep:
    but you can tackle diffusion, throw the thing onto u and reduce it. with osmosis, its lurks in the shadows.
    The shadows though, they attack plants more. Poor things, the shadows stop them from photosynthesising at a good rate. Bullies.

The world is terrifying. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    The shadows though, they attack plants more. Poor things, the shadows stop them from photosynthesising at a good rate. Bullies.

The world is terrifying. :woo:
    funny thing is, science makes it terrifying. So many things can go wrong at birth but majority of us are fine.

We are all unique but we all like to conform. What do we conform to? Who starts such trends when initially they were unique.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex L)
    I quoted you 10 times in an hour :tongue:
    Constantly beating your own records. :tongue:

funny thing is, science makes it terrifying. So many things can go wrong at birth but majority of us are fine.

We are all unique but we all like to conform. What do we conform to? Who starts such trends when initially they were unique.
    Countless pages of drivel, and then this profound, deep thought? :lolwut:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.