ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidewalkwhenshewalks)
    Liek SO WIRED !!!!1
    :woo:
    :rofl:

you love causing trouble don't you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    you know the weird thing is, i thought you'd probably respond to that. being the grouch that you are & all.
    Couldn't have put it better myself.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair I am grimly predictable in my vitriolic outbursts, but then at least i am consistent.... unlike some others in this thread
    *senses that has the possibility of being directed at me*

Oh don't mind me, I'm just dynamic. Some days I'll be like this, on others quiet and calm, on others clumsy and stupid, and on an off day, I'll be a grouch!

Think of me as a packet of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

If this wasn't directed at me, point still stands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    *senses that has the possibility of being directed at me*

Oh don't mind me, I'm just dynamic. Some days I'll be like this, on others quiet and calm, on others clumsy and stupid, and on an off day, I'll be a grouch!

Think of me as a packet of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

If this wasn't directed at me, point still stands.
    It might as well extend to everybody. When i stab someone in the back, at least they aren't surprised.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway guys, I'm giving up TSR for Lent - I think it'll be healthy for my college work and growing nervousness about UCAS results from other three universities. If I hear anything between now and Easter I'll post, as well as my exam results but it'll be no chat for me.
    Good luck over the next 40 days and 40 nights! I imagine that the vast majority of us will know our UCAS fate by the time I return for good - :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Anyway guys, I'm giving up TSR for Lent - I think it'll be healthy for my college work and growing nervousness about UCAS results from other three universities. If I hear anything between now and Easter I'll post, as well as my exam results but it'll be no chat for me.
    Good luck over the next 40 days and 40 nights! I imagine that the vast majority of us will know our UCAS fate by the time I return for good - :eek3:
    Thats what i was doing too!!

Really need to focus on my work right now!!

Good Luck, hope i last atleast 20 days !

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate this is a chat thread and for informal discussion. But arguing and insulting will not be tolerated so can we please be civil. If someone is annoying you then ignore them (you can even put them on your ignore list). Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River85)
    I appreciate this is a chat thread and for informal discussion. But arguing and insulting will not be tolerated so can we please be civil. If someone is annoying you then ignore them (you can even put them on your ignore list). Thanks
    Stealing my ideas :zomg: You mods... :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    So, anyone starting to look over a bit of simple anatomy or physiology yet. Suggest any reading that might be helpful before we all set sail to med school
    incidentally my favorite emotion is glitter

ReputationRep:
    There's yet another argument going on??

ReputationRep:
    OH SNAPPPLLES CORACKLES! I MISHHED TEH DRAMAZ!!111

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex L)
    Stealing my ideas :zomg: You mods... :tongue:
    I told you didn't I - the MODS are all evil! Evil, I tell you! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    I told you didn't I - the MODS are all evil! Evil, I tell you! :tongue:
    And deleting the posts that prove it!

But you did deserve what you got, shame H&R is always so funny!

ReputationRep:
    And deleting the posts that prove it!

But you did deserve what you got, shame H&R is always so funny!
    Did they delete the posts? :eek3:

Looking back through the last couple of pages or so, there's hardly an argument going on, is there? I *think* it's all just sarcasm - gah, that's medic applicants for you nowadays!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    OH SNAPPPLLES CORACKLES! I MISHHED TEH DRAMAZ!!111
    Heyy, Baki! You might want to know that I finally got the Ox feedback! :party:

ReputationRep:
    Did they delete the posts? :eek3:

Looking back through the last couple of pages or so, there's hardly an argument going on, is there? I *think* it's all just sarcasm - gah, that's medic applicants for you nowadays!
    A few got deleted yeh, including my one which asked them to use the ignore function, which mysteriously disappeared...

ReputationRep:
    A few got deleted yeh, including my one which asked them to use the ignore function, which mysteriously disappeared...
    Really?!?!?!?!

Wow - I knew they were evil, but I didn't realise that the MODS would stoop so low! Shame on you, MODS. Shame on you.

ReputationRep:
    So, anyone starting to look over a bit of simple anatomy or physiology yet. Suggest any reading that might be helpful before we all set sail to med school
    incidentally my favorite emotion is glitter
    I plan on not being a geek, or desperately trying to get ahead.

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, Baki! You might want to know that I finally got the Ox feedback! :party:
    TELL ME MOARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Really?!?!?!?!

Wow - I knew they were evil, but I didn't realise that the MODS would stoop so low! Shame on you, MODS. Shame on you.
    What the bloody hell have you done to get warned for?!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.