Loving the new motto, Jessaay. :yy:

As an aside:
    (Original post by Alex L)
    Alright ****'ed
    Remind me to report you for personal abuse sometime. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    :cry: You remind me of sidewalkswhenshewalks. :tongue:

Take that back. I got a warning for one my posts aimed at that "lovely fellow".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    Take that back. I got a warning for one my posts aimed at that "lovely fellow".
    Which one? :unsure:

Unless you openly abused him, I'd seriously suggest taking that up in AAM. Or at least asking for him to receive some as well.

ReputationRep:
    Which one?

Unless you openly abused him, I'd seriously suggest taking that up in AAM. Or at least asking for him to receive some as well.
    sidewalkwhenshewalks has received a fair amount of warnings as a result of his comments in this thread and others :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Which one? :unsure:

The one where I called him an "ignorant sod" and "cretin".

But TSR is a "nicey-nicey" place so I accept it, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    sidewalkwhenshewalks has received a fair amount of warnings as a result of his comments in this thread and others :yes:
    None for last night's debacle though - he actually went down a couple if memory serves.

The one where I called him an "ignorant sod" and "cretin".

But TSR is a "nicey-nicey" place so I accept it, really.
    Totally justified. Is that the one where you told him an interview wasn't a ******* poker game? If it is, I thought that was one of the best comments I've seen in a long time.

Well, just letting you know that I thought you were completely in the right, regardless of what a warning says.

ReputationRep:
    Totally justified. Is that the one where you told him an interview wasn't a ******* poker game? If it is, I thought that was one of the best comments I've seen in a long time.

Well, just letting you know that I thought you were completely in the right, regardless of what a warning says.

Haha, yeah it was. And thank you! It really was the last time I would argue with him, I have better things to do.

And thank you Jessaaay! (too little or too many a's) - just noticed than thar rep.

ReputationRep:
    Remind me to report you for personal abuse sometime. :tongue:
    :shh: Quiet time now

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yeah it was. And thank you! It really was the last time I would argue with him, I have better things to do.

And thank you Jessaaay! (too little or too many a's) - just noticed than thar rep.
    Aye - I got a bit angry last night, and it showed in the fact that I actually argued. It was a combination of the guy at my interview and the fact that he himself was trying to be cold and calculating, like he'd read too many ******* Artemis Fowl books.

:shh: Quiet time now
    Tbh, that's the last thing anyone ever wants to hear a stalker say. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, that's the last thing anyone ever wants to hear a stalker say. :eek3:
    :vroam:

Now you see me, now you don't...

ReputationRep:
    Aye - I got a bit angry last night, and it showed in the fact that I actually argued. It was a combination of the guy at my interview and the fact that he himself was trying to be cold and calculating, like he'd read too many ******* Artemis Fowl books.

Haha. I felt like that, back when I was 12... :rolleyes:

Also, you're English - stay away from "aye"! Unless you're from the north.

ReputationRep:
    :vroam:

Now you see me, now you don't...
    Man, you've got all the lines nailed down to a tee. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    stalking's fun :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ucas Track Update Guyz!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Offer for Biomed @ Georgies. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Man, you've got all the lines nailed down to a tee. :tongue:
    I am on fire :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    Haha. I felt like that, back when I was 12... :rolleyes:

Also, you're English - stay away from "aye"!
    To be honest, he's the best advocate I've seen for imposing a minimum age of 18 on Medical Schools. Last year, I was immature at times and would probably thought it immensely cool to try and pysch out other people. In a year though, I feel I've developed so much.

It's fun to say though - especially when talking to a Scot. I enjoy slipping it in now and again (bet that phrase gets taken out of context by Alex :redface:) when talking to one just to see if they notice.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, he's the best advocate I've seen for imposing a minimum age of 18 on Medical Schools. Last year, I was immature at times and would probably thought it immensely cool to try and pysch out other people. In a year though, I feel I've developed so much.

It's fun to say though - especially when talking to a Scot. I enjoy slipping it in now and again (bet that phrase gets taken out of context by Alex :redface:) when talking to one just to see if they notice.
    I can't say anything now, you've pre-empted me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    stalking's fun :p:
    Girls say that, but when you're camping in a tree outside with binoculars and prawn cocktail crisps suddenly it all changes. :rolleyes:

I am on fire :headfire:
    :awesome:

I love that smiley! :headfire: :headfire: :headfire:

:headfire:

ReputationRep:
    I can't say anything now, you've pre-empted me
    Thought it was best to get in before you started tbh, that way I could make it look like it was said ironically. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I enjoy slipping it in now and again (bet that phrase gets taken out of context by Alex )
    :rofl:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.