Scroll to see replies

Loving the new motto, Jessaay. :yy:

As an aside:
Alex L
Alright dick'ed :biggrin:

Remind me to report you for personal abuse sometime. :tongue:
jonnyofengland
:cry: You remind me of sidewalkswhenshewalks. :tongue:

Take that back. I got a warning for one my posts aimed at that "lovely fellow".
OriginofSymmetry
Take that back. I got a warning for one my posts aimed at that "lovely fellow".

Which one? :unsure:

Unless you openly abused him, I'd seriously suggest taking that up in AAM. Or at least asking for him to receive some as well.
Reply 8103
jonnyofengland
Which one?

Unless you openly abused him, I'd seriously suggest taking that up in AAM. Or at least asking for him to receive some as well.

sidewalkwhenshewalks has received a fair amount of warnings as a result of his comments in this thread and others :yes:
jonnyofengland
Which one? :unsure:

The one where I called him an "ignorant sod" and "cretin".

But TSR is a "nicey-nicey" place so I accept it, really.
Hygeia
sidewalkwhenshewalks has received a fair amount of warnings as a result of his comments in this thread and others :yes:

None for last night's debacle though - he actually went down a couple if memory serves.

OriginofSymmetry
The one where I called him an "ignorant sod" and "cretin".

But TSR is a "nicey-nicey" place so I accept it, really.

Totally justified. Is that the one where you told him an interview wasn't a ******* poker game? If it is, I thought that was one of the best comments I've seen in a long time.

Well, just letting you know that I thought you were completely in the right, regardless of what a warning says. :smile:
jonnyofengland

Totally justified. Is that the one where you told him an interview wasn't a ******* poker game? If it is, I thought that was one of the best comments I've seen in a long time.

Well, just letting you know that I thought you were completely in the right, regardless of what a warning says. :smile:

Haha, yeah it was. And thank you! It really was the last time I would argue with him, I have better things to do.

And thank you Jessaaay! (too little or too many a's) - just noticed than thar rep.
jonnyofengland
Remind me to report you for personal abuse sometime. :tongue:

:shh: Quiet time now
OriginofSymmetry
Haha, yeah it was. And thank you! It really was the last time I would argue with him, I have better things to do.

And thank you Jessaaay! (too little or too many a's) - just noticed than thar rep.

Aye - I got a bit angry last night, and it showed in the fact that I actually argued. It was a combination of the guy at my interview and the fact that he himself was trying to be cold and calculating, like he'd read too many ******* Artemis Fowl books.

Alex L
:shh: Quiet time now

Tbh, that's the last thing anyone ever wants to hear a stalker say. :eek3:
jonnyofengland
Tbh, that's the last thing anyone ever wants to hear a stalker say. :eek3:

:vroam:

Now you see me, now you don't...
jonnyofengland
Aye - I got a bit angry last night, and it showed in the fact that I actually argued. It was a combination of the guy at my interview and the fact that he himself was trying to be cold and calculating, like he'd read too many ******* Artemis Fowl books.

Haha. I felt like that, back when I was 12... :rolleyes:

Also, you're English - stay away from "aye"! Unless you're from the north.
Alex L
:vroam:

Now you see me, now you don't...

Man, you've got all the lines nailed down to a tee. :tongue:
Reply 8112
stalking's fun :p:
Reply 8113
Ucas Track Update Guyz!

Spoiler

jonnyofengland
Man, you've got all the lines nailed down to a tee. :tongue:

I am on fire :headfire:
OriginofSymmetry
Haha. I felt like that, back when I was 12... :rolleyes:

Also, you're English - stay away from "aye"!

To be honest, he's the best advocate I've seen for imposing a minimum age of 18 on Medical Schools. Last year, I was immature at times and would probably thought it immensely cool to try and pysch out other people. In a year though, I feel I've developed so much.

It's fun to say though - especially when talking to a Scot. I enjoy slipping it in now and again (bet that phrase gets taken out of context by Alex :redface:) when talking to one just to see if they notice. :biggrin:
jonnyofengland
To be honest, he's the best advocate I've seen for imposing a minimum age of 18 on Medical Schools. Last year, I was immature at times and would probably thought it immensely cool to try and pysch out other people. In a year though, I feel I've developed so much.

It's fun to say though - especially when talking to a Scot. I enjoy slipping it in now and again (bet that phrase gets taken out of context by Alex :redface:) when talking to one just to see if they notice. :biggrin:

I can't say anything now, you've pre-empted me :frown:
Hygeia
stalking's fun :p:

Girls say that, but when you're camping in a tree outside with binoculars and prawn cocktail crisps suddenly it all changes. :rolleyes:

Alex L
I am on fire :headfire:

:awesome:

I love that smiley! :headfire: :headfire: :headfire:

[scroll]:headfire:[/scroll]
Alex L
I can't say anything now, you've pre-empted me :frown:

Thought it was best to get in before you started tbh, that way I could make it look like it was said ironically. :cool:
Reply 8119
jonnyofengland
I enjoy slipping it in now and again (bet that phrase gets taken out of context by Alex )

:rofl:

Latest